Not delivering on promise

I purchased my Audi A4 back in June of 2015 at Sewickley Audi near Pittsburgh, Pa. When my car arrived for me to pick up and sign documents I noticed the car had close to 700 miles on it. I told the sales person I didn't want that particular car because I thought it had too many miles to be considered "brand new". At that point both the salesperson and sales manager came back to me and said what he offered a free set of tires and the Audi care maintenance package. He said once your original tires need replaced bring the car back to the dealership and we'll put them on for you. It is now three years later and my tires need replaced. I go back to the dealership with my signed "we owe" slip for the tires. They told me they won't give me the tires because the small print of the bottom said something about picking up within 30 days, and that was the contract. I asked how the verbal contract the sales manager had with me coupled with the signed "we owe" slip wasn't proof enough they owed me the tires. He kept going back to the 30 days, which makes no sense at all....why would someone replace their tires within 30 days...was I supposed to pick up the tires and store them somewhere at my house for 3 years? I would have never agreed to these terms had that been made clear to me at the time of sale. This was obviously an unscrupulous and unethical way of getting out of an obligation and it is very disappointing a company as prestigious as Audi would behave in such a manner to their customers.
ID
Sewickley, Pennsylvania
Service
Sewickley Audi Manager
Pros
  • Quality of car
Cons
  • Unethical behavior of dealership
Reason of review
Poor customer service
Loss
Preferred solution
Deliver product or service ordered

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article