Horrible Seller!

I purchased a backpack from this seller, that would have my daughters name embroidered on it. I asked the seller (Cassie) to send me a proof of the backpack. I never recieved it. She then sent my backpack 3 weeks after purchasing it. When I got the backpack my daughters name wasn't centered at all. I left neutral feedback to the seller claiming it was a cute bag, but I didn't get what I asked for. Instead of offering to replace it, she started leaving me offensive emails. She started to get very violent in her emails. I have tried to report her, but nothing has come of it. She is horrible seller and a even worse person. Do not buy from her shop!

Great! Best Seller I have worked with!

I have worked with Sew Lucky Embroidery for over 4 years. Always prompt and professional to deal with.

ID
#192982 Review #192982 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Greeley, Colorado

About

Sew Lucky Embroidery Delivery Policy
To read more: https://sewluckyembroidery.com/pages/shipping
Sew Lucky Embroidery Terms of Service
To read more: https://sewluckyembroidery.com/pages/terms-of-service-policies
Sew Lucky Embroidery FAQ
Yes Sew Lucky Embroidery do, Website will need the following details to quote a custom order. If the item is already in production at time of cancellation, The Company can not allow a cancellation or refund as product has been altered, Website have spent time prepping items, printing out invoices or creating designs specifically ordered for The Customer's project, and typically can not be resold. Of course The Company always want The User to be happy with The Client's purchase. If there is a problem with the order please let The Company know and sewluckyembroidery.com will do whatever Sew Lucky Embroidery can to correct the problem. If Sew Lucky Embroidery made an error and it was Company's fault The Company will replace the item at no expense to The User of company services If the error was on The User's part Sew Lucky Embroidery will replace at The Customer's expense. I do not offer refunds on Sew Lucky Embroidery's' personalized items because they are made especially for The User I always send a proof of The User's item prior to making it.
To read more: https://sewluckyembroidery.com/pages/faq
Summary

Sew Lucky Embroidery is an interactive shop of clothes accessories that offers appliques, patches and unique handmade items in different styles and sizes to bring a new note to your or your children’s apparel. There are numerous heart-shaped, animal-shaped and flowers-shaped items that look elegantly, originally or just funny. Your old sweater or blouse can get a new life with such additional detail. It is also a good method to repair spotted clothes that can’t be cleaned. To fit you better, Sew Lucky Embroidery’s products can be customized for your preferences, limited only by your fantasy.
The company puts a lot of attention to the quality of its goods and promises that every item is personally inspected before it is sent to a customer.

Sew Lucky Embroidery reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article