Horrible Seller!

I purchased a backpack from this seller, that would have my daughters name embroidered on it. I asked the seller (Cassie) to send me a proof of the backpack. I never recieved it. She then sent my backpack 3 weeks after purchasing it. When I got the backpack my daughters name wasn't centered at all. I left neutral feedback to the seller claiming it was a cute bag, but I didn't get what I asked for. Instead of offering to replace it, she started leaving me offensive emails. She started to get very violent in her emails. I have tried to report her, but nothing has come of it. She is horrible seller and a even worse person. Do not buy from her shop!

Great! Best Seller I have worked with!

I have worked with Sew Lucky Embroidery for over 4 years. Always prompt and professional to deal with.

ID
#192982 Review #192982 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Greeley, Colorado

E-commerce Talks

Art for Your Home Not Museums

Mar 7, 2022

David Afremov
David Afremov

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article