My Review for Seven Monies

Well, I am a 70 year old retired from military services living out of my small house in St. Paul. Recently something strange happened with my computer. I tried accessing few websites relating to fitness and health care that i surf on daily basis but they would just not open. I checked the internet and the connection was pretty much in place. I tried all that I could have with my little computer expertise, scratched my heads, rant out few four letter words and gave up. Then someone suggested I use an ethernet cable. ***, it worked but using the cable I could not move around and stay rooted to my desk So I needed to fix my wifi, dont have much to do all day except get fixated to that *** thing. I searched the web and called a computer service, I think Seven Monies is the name or something. I thought I called a company in the US but the accent of the rep at the other end sounded heavy so I asked about their location and company info. They said the call has landed in India but the company is registered in Canada. Then I asked them if they are part of dell or hp they said neither, and that they only provide trouble shooting service to customers who call them. I liked their honesty. I asked the Seven Monies rep if he can check my computer and about the charges for their service. He said he would be happy to take a look. He took remote access of my computer and checked a few things- i have no idea what he did and just watched him do his thing. After 10 minutes of checking he said he could resolve the issue, It was something to do with my driver and thats why my computer's wifi was not functioning properly he said. The fee he mentioned sounded reasonable to me if he got the job done. In about 15 minutes he fixed the wifi drivers asked me to check if i was able to access the websites i wanted to. I was happy to see my computer working fine and more importantly, it was the fitness and health forums are part of my daily life and I could go back to my friends there and rant about some cardio and weight lifting tips. By the way, I am a fitness freak. I don't know heck of lot about Seven Monies but writing this review because they did the job for me when I needed and whenever I face any issues they are there for help, without charges. So I personally would give them a thumbs up.
ID
Evesham Township, New Jersey
Service
Seven Monies Technical Support
Reason of review
Good customer service

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article