map-marker Metairie, Louisiana

I see that according to your directory, that SES is not even listed. They do represent themselves as part of Angie's List.

As far as I am concerned, they are work gypsies. They come to your home, give you a price to do the work and once you finally get them to show up to do the job, they damage more of your home to request extra money. They went as far as telling me that my home had termites. I called my termite people to confirm that I did not. It is hard to find honest people to work in and around your home. I do not recommend SES to anyone. You may want to check on the fact that they represent themselves as being on your list.

User's recommendation: I would not recommend SES to put out the garbage.

Construction and Repair Expert Talks

All the Truth About Manufactured Homes - Interview with L. A. ‘Tony’ Kovach (Part 1)

Aug 18, 2020

In this video, Tony Kovach, an expert with the manufactured homes industry, explains where manufactured houses are made, their average cost, and their main benefits over regular and mobile houses.

Read full article
L. A. ‘Tony’ Kovach
L. A. ‘Tony’ Kovach

Tony Kovach is an MHProNews publisher and one of the key experts in the Manufactured Homes Industry with over 25 years of experience. He shares the latest industry insights and tips.

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article