HORRIBLE mattress

I bought a mattress from the Brick in February, I went to the Brick and this one mattress was cheaper than dealing with Serta, I should have known it was either old or a floor model even though the Brick said it was new. The first week the pillow top started to lift, and the middle started to sag badly. I contacted the Serta and they told me to talk to the Brick, Serta or the Brick told them if I wanted a replacement I had to purchase a new box spring and a new bed frame, since I just bought these two items only 2 years ago since I could not afford to purchase all three items at once. So I thought well I can’t use this mattress so I guess I have to purchase these two items. So there was 400.00 then the Brick contacted me and said they didn’t have a replacement for the mattress but there would be a slight up charge, OF 2000.00. So now I am sitting with the 900.00 I spent the 400.00 for the stuff I did not need and NOW an extra 2000.00. I I went into the Brick the next day and returned the box spring and frame. I cannot afford all of this, so now my husband is sleeping on the sofa and I am on an air mattress. The last problem is I have to pay someone to dispose of this horrible 8 month old mattress to the land fill. Would I purchase from the Brick again NO, would I purchase a Serta mattress again NO.
ID
Product
Serta Mattress
Reason of review
Bad quality
Loss
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article