Review in Other category from Montville, Ohio

Sirpentini Chevrolet. Sold me a chevy colbalt KNOWING that they were selling a dangerous automobile! They knew that there were dangerous malfunctions and they sold it anyway. We had asked if they had fixed the stalling problem and they assued us they did. We took the car home and within a couple of days the car started stalling. We called them and took the car to the service section which I called the next day and i was told that Sabatini's closed down ( which they knew about when I purchased the car and said nothing ) and they cannot release my vehicle . I should have known something right them but another dealer fixed that. Then my children got in an accident and the air bags did not deply on the passenger front which my children had to be life flighted . My one child died three times and was in the hospial for nearly four months and has permanent brain damage. And they knew about this problem and sold the car anyways. I purchased the car in March and the accident was in December of that same year! DO NOT PURCHASE A VECHILE FROM ANY OF THEIR DEALERSHIPS!!!! THEY ONLY CARE FOR THEIR BOTTOM LINE. HUMAN LIFE MEANS NOTHING TO THEM!!
ID
#819922 Review #819922 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Montville, Ohio

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article