PetArmourPro Advance for fleas harms cats and claims are false ! (Distributed by Sergeants )

Sergeants Gold - PetArmourPro Advance for fleas  harms cats and claims are false !  (Distributed by Sergeants )
My husband purchased 2 boxes of the PetArmorPro Advanced at Walmart on 08/11/14. I didn't apply it to my 5 cats until a couple of days later. When I did, it appeared to work initially but within hours instead of the fleas starting to dissipate it appeared like they were mutating and that on some of the cats there was a larger abundance of them than had previously been. . I dismissed that to the fact that had just applied it to them and went by the advice on the box regarding the length of time that it could take to get them under control. I had also used Raid Flea and tick killer for carpet along with other products in the home as well as outside the home. We thought we had them under control..somewhat....however that was not the case.... After a couple of days, yes there were some dead ones.....there also was a major increase in flea dander being left from all 5 of them. Which I expected however but that continued as did the mutation of the fleas and they also got larger....instead of going away. I reapplied the Raid flea and tick killer carpet powder numerous times as well as the sprays both inside and out as well as gave all the cats so many baths that they would run and hide when the water was running sometimes. I washed all our bedding almost daily and all the throw rugs etc. It got to the point of being ridiculous. I spoke to a rep from Sergeant anonymously and stated my concern... I was assured that it would work and there would be no issues. NOT! As it got further long in the month all of a sudden my female cat who is a little over 2 years old started chewing on herself and meowing a lot more due to the number of fleas that were invading her little body. (She was a runt and almost didn't make it. She was bottle fed the 1st 3+ weeks of her life until she could eat soft food.) The males continued itching a lot also but nowhere near as much as her except my oldest one. (They're all the appropriate weight and health BTW.) As of now she looks like someone did a punk design on her and she has *** marks all over. We trimmed her claws, bathed her numerous times with a gentle soap not getting anywhere near the application area. I applied triple antibiotic, or an anti itch recommended by the vet on her to prevent her from itching more and also to aid her in healing. This is her today. I am so angry with the deception that this company used in stating that it would work as well as FRONT LINE and that it contained similar active ingredients! **! I have contacted Sergeant via email regarding this issue and hope to hear back although not counting on anything positive from them based on the other posts. Over $67.00 down the tubes and a cat that is so sweet and so small compared to my males having to contend with the BS due to the boasting of a company that cannot compete with the maker of Frontline or the maker of Advantage Ii-Bayer. I pray that I am able to get a refund from them. I am posting to warn others. Check out the pictures of my little baby girl due to this stuff! I am really really angry re: what it did to her. If this review helps prevent others from going through what I have and my poor baby girl has...then I will be happy with that. And the bottom line of this is DO NOT PURCHASE THAT PRODUCT. IT DOESN'T WORK AS THEY CLAIM IT DOES. NONE OF MY CATS ARE RELATED AND SOME HAVE DIFFERENT BLOOD TYPES ........BUT THEY ALL STILL HAVE FLEAS AND A LOT MORE THAN THEY SHOULD AFTER USING A PRODUCT. I HAVE OWNED CATS FOR OVER 40 YEARS AND USED VARIOUS PRODUCTS OVER THE YEARS AND NEVER HAD AN ISSUE WITH FLEAS LIKE THIS. WE ENDED UP PURCHASING A DIFFERENT PRODUCT MADE BY BAYER WHICH WORKED EXTREMELY WELL. THAT WAS ANOTHER $70.00 WE SHOULDN;T HAVE HAD TO SPEND EXCEPT PET ARMOURS CLAIMS ARE FALSE THAT IT WORKS IN 1 HR
Featured
Reason of review
false product claim
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund

This stuff made all 3 cats extremely sick

i had to wash all of my 3 cats 3 times to get it off. they were twitching and losing hair at the application site. one of them is still doing both. all of them are still scratching and losing hair. i haven't taken them in to the vet yet but this has been a horrible experience. this is a MILD reaction to this 'medication'. i am still unsure if they will require cortisone shots to counteract the medication. PLEASE do not give to your cats! ever! you can find more information here: http://www.hartzvictims.org/2012/03/14/sergeants-worst-48-hours-of-my-life/ take the product back to the store you bought it at and tell them to stop selling it. just calling the hot line and not reporting it to the store will not save other pets and owners from these experiences.
Olympia, Washington

Sergeant;s gold flea and tick squeeze on

I put sergeant;s gold on my dogs with in 1/2 hour I was on my way to the pet pet emergency with two dogs they got burns they were scratching whining howling now i have big vet bills trying to get them well again please do not put sergeant's flea and tick squeeze on, on your dogs . Sergeant's has a lot of complaints but they keep telling people that this junk is safe.Sergeant's will send you a product adverse reaction report and a get will card for your pets trying to let every bodyknow
ID
#199720 Review #199720 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Spokane, Washington

About

Sergeants Gold Terms of Service
Thank The Client for visiting Sergeant's Pet Care Products, Inc. ("Sergeant's") Website for Sergeant's, sergeants.com (the "Site"). The Site is designed to provide a convenient way for consumers to learn about Sergeant's and the products it offers. By using the Site The Customer agree to be bound by the terms set forth herein ("Terms and Conditions"). By registering for, logging into, visiting and/or otherwise using the Site in any way, The User indicate that The User of company services understand and intend these Terms and Conditions to be the legal equivalent of a signed, written contract and equally binding, and that The Client accept the terms of use as set forth in these Terms and Conditions and agree to be legally bound by them. If The User of Website do not accept all of the terms of use set forth in these Terms and Conditions, please do not use the Site.
To read more: https://www.sergeants.com/terms-of-use/
Sergeants Gold Privacy Policy
To read more: https://www.sergeants.com/privacy/
Sergeants Gold FAQ
To read more: https://www.sergeants.com/frequently-asked-questions/
Summary

Care about the life and health of home animals is the main specialization of Sergeans Gold. It produces and distributes products of the first necessity for cats, dogs, small animals, birds and aquatic inhabitants. Sergeants Gold also provides veterinarian services which are given by the highest category specialists. The center of pets` health protection which exists together with the company helps to get rid of fleas, ticks, mosquitoes, worms and other invaders which worsen the health of the animal. There is a catalog of products where numerous accessories, toys, grooming components, special meals, treats and health care units for the better life of home animals are demonstrated. Clients can use such option as asking for a vet who will consult and help in the most difficult situations. Nowadays the headquarters are located at Omaha, Nebraska.

Sergeants Gold reviews and complaints

Sergeants Gold is ranked 63 out of 459 in Pet Medicine and Veterinary Clinics category

Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article