Seralago- Disney Approved Hotel

The hotel was dirty it smelled and the food was terrible. My daughters un-peeled banana broke in half in her hand at breakfast, now thats rotten and the pineapple was brown and slimy. I used 1/2 a bottle of Febreeze to stomach the room. The airconditioner didnt work, the refrigerator was broken, we tossed our left over dinners. We stayed in the pool until 10pm, the one good thing. If we were going to be there longer than 10 hours we would have left. My youngest daughter coughed all night. She has Asthma and is allergic to mold. The Mold we found in the bathroom the next day was definately the cause. My 8 year old twins wrote comments about how gross the place was, but they shrugged us off at the front desk. When we walked out the girls said, " They didn't care did they mommy?" Pretty sad when the 8 year olds think you are a gross hotel whos people dont care. We live in Florida, and resident rates will get you much better hotels than Seralago Hotel in Kissimmee. I contacted AAA and told them after 7 years of membership I was mad that they have this place as approved. The whole place is a mess and Disney needs to take their good partner sign down too.

I recently stayed at this hotel and had money stolen from my purse while I was out at Disney. The "security" didn't care and acted like I was lying.

I will never return to this hotel.

The bathtub was black on the bottom. The bathroom door was painted so many times that you had to fight it to close it. The seal on the fridge was broken so it barely worked.

The carpet is dirty. The "breakfast" is disgusting.

I wouldn't feed it to a homeless person. This definitely needs to be removed from the Good Disney Neighbor list.

Sounds like this is a frequent complaint at this hotel. I can say that its not that the front desk staff doesnt care, its they hear this often is are tired of hearing about the problem.

They act like *** because they are paid ***. Unfortunate for you and them but true

View more comments (1)
ID
Tampa, Florida
Loss

About

Seralago Privacy Policy
Website want Seralago's' website www.seralagohotel.com (hereinafter identified as the "Site") visitors to feel confident about using Company's Site to plan and purchase their accommodations, so The Company are committed to protecting the information Seralago collect. All personal information The Client provide is encrypted and secure. If The User of Website decide to make an online reservation at the Site, The Client will be linked to a reservation interface and a third party booking engine ("Booking Engine") provided by iHotelier. While it appears to be part of Seralago's' site, the Booking Engine is in fact provided by a third party and is governed by its privacy practices. Website understand that security remains the primary concern of online consumers and have chosen the Booking Engine Vendor carefully. Seralago's' Site is hosted in a secure environment. The Site servers/systems are configured with data encryption, or scrambling, technologies, and industry-standard firewalls.
To read more: http://www.seralagohotel.com/privacy-policy-en.html
Summary

Seralago is Hotel Suites facility which is conveniently located in the Kissimmee area. Seralago offers 614 rooms and suites; 2 heated swimming pools, Olympic-style as well as kiddie. Seralago is proud to have been accepted to the Walt Disney World Good Neighbor Hotel program since its inception. The location of the hotel allows its customers to experience all the Orlando and Kissimmee attractions, among which are Magic Kingdom Park, Disney's Hollywood Studios, Epcot, Disney's Animal Kingdom Theme Park, ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex, SeaWorld Orlando, Discovery Cove, Aquatica and Universal Studios Florida/Islands of Adventure and CitiWalk, etc. Seralago is based in Kissimmee, FL.

Seralago reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article