Sequence Fitness - Membership Review

I had charges on my credit card from sequence fitness I contacted the front desk who told me to email her manager Tyler Evans so that is what I have done. He proceeded to tell me that I had a membership with Fitness junky. Recently I was told from one of my friends how sequence and fitness junky merged together. I have tried to email to this manager that my membership was cancelled way before the merge happened. I asked him nicely to refund my credit card the 40.00 they charged. He never responded to me. I sent him a second email and asked him again to refund my credit card. No response. And now I saw another charge I emailed him once again to request him to stop charging my account and I have never authorized them to charge my account nor have I signed anything with fitness junky to release any of my confidential information to them. This is against the law!! I have contacted my credit card company they will be working on disputing both transactions.
ID
Service
Sequence Fitness Membership
Reason of review
Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy

Sequence Fitness business practices were deceptive, dishonest, illegal, and unethical

If this happened to you.Sequence Fitness (PC Beach Fitness, LLC dba Sequence Fitness) is suing me and another employee to keep us from working at any other local gym. I was the General Manager for 3 months before I left Sequence Fitness because I believed their business practices were deceptive, dishonest, illegal, and unethical and I could not participate in such an enterprise. Now they are trying to make sure I and another employee can’t work anywhere else. In order to prove my case, I am seeking information from people who believe they were misled into long term contracts when they thought they were getting a day, week or month pass or a month-to month membership or if you believe a fake credit card was place on file for a membership. Also if you thought or were told you were signing a waiver but found out later it was a contract for a year membership and if you believed you were placed into a 3rd party collection agency from these practices. If you had cancelled your membership but continued to get billed. If you had signed up for childcare in or about April 2015 and they said they would be getting childcare soon, no later than October. Several members singed up for this, with the belief it would be open in October. Almost a year after members joined with the promise of childcare they opened childcare August. IF YOU SIGNED UP AND WAS PROMISED CHILDCARE LAST YEAR AND THEY DID NOT RELEASE YOU AFTER MONTH AND MONTHS OF NO CHILDCARE AND YOU WANTED TO CANCEL BECAUSE THEY DID NOT PROVIDE THAT SEVICE YOU NEEDED. YOU MY BE ENTITLED TO RELIEF. If you are one of these individuals or know of someone and would be willing to testify, please contact my attorney at Curtis@***l-Legal.com with a description of your situation, e-mail address, phone number, and the amount it cost you. Depending on the number and nature of the responses, there may also be an opportunity to seek to recover for those who believe they were misled." Another thing to add it is my belief that one of the owners of Sequence fitness owns a collection agency "ACS". ONCE AGAIN WE ARE ASKING OTHERS TO STEP FORWARD IN HELPING US. WE HAVE ALREADY HAD AN ENORMOUS RESPONCE SO BELIEVE ME YOU ARE NOT ALONE! Note one of the owners owns several clubs mostly in Georgia. "MAX FITNESS". You can also look at the company Charlie Lindsey owns American Club Systems. Looking at all the reviews, and Google reviews, yelp reviews, BBB complaints, Ripoff report, you can see a similar trend. Especially when it comes to getting our of your agreement. ripoffreport.com/…/Max-Fitness-American-Club-Systems-Decept… http://www.bbb.org/…/fit…/maxfitness-in-columbus-ga-900****/ Please feel free to contact myself or John Puskarich we are in need of your help! Our livelihood and our families livelihood is being jeopardized. Thank you! Contact: Curtis@***l-Legal.com
ID
Panama City, Florida

About

Sequence Fitness Terms of Service
Welcome to Sequencefitness.com. One23 Fitness Holdings, LLC. Sequence Fitness may change the Terms of Use at any time by posting revisions to the Website, with or without notice to The Customer and The User's continued use of the Website indicates The Customer's agreement to the revised terms. www.sequencefitness.com urge The User of company services to review the Terms of Use and if The User of Website do not agree to the terms of this Agreement or any revised policy please exit the Website immediately. The Client of Sequence Fitness also agree to provide true, accurate, current and complete information about The User of company services as prompted by Sequence Fitness's' online inquiry form. The User of company services acknowledge and agree that the Website may contain proprietary information that is protected by applicable intellectual property and other laws. The Client of Sequence Fitness agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit for any commercial purposes, any of the content accessible on the Website.
To read more: http://www.sequencefitness.com/terms-use.php
Sequence Fitness Privacy Policy
Sequence Fitness is committed to protecting The Customer's privacy. The following privacy statement describes Company's practice with respect to the collection and use of The User's personally identifiable information (personal information) on this website. By using this website, The Customer consent to the terms of Company's privacy statement and to Sequence Fitness processing personal information for the purposes stated below. Sequence Fitness may require The User to provide www.sequencefitness.com with personal information if The User of company services would like to participate in some activities available on, or benefit from services offered through, this website. Sequence Fitness endeavor to limit Sequence Fitness's' requests for personal information to information www.sequencefitness.com believe is minimally necessary to achieve Company's stated collection purposes. Personal information collected on this website is often limited to e-mail address, phone number, country or location but may include additional information when needed to provide a service The Client of Sequence Fitness requested.
To read more: http://www.sequencefitness.com/privacy-policy.php
Sequence Fitness FAQ
To read more: http://www.sequencefitness.com/faq.php
Top Sequence Fitness Services

Membership

Summary

Sequence Fitness is a sports club located in Panama City Beach in Florida. Sequence Fitness has variety of fitness programs to choose from offering barre, body pump, body combat, and RPM classes. Sequence Fitness has a free 3 day pass allowing customers choosing a suitable training routine for each and everyone during a trial period. Sequence Fitness has a club for kids in the morning and evening during the week and first half of the day on Saturday. Sequence Fitness has gathered a team of coaches from all across the country to help clients be back in shape.

Sequence Fitness reviews and complaints

Sequence Fitness is ranked 139 out of 385 in Fitness Centers category

Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article