Dont Use SEO services new york From seoservicesnewyork.org

Its now up to 6 months, they promised me to provide best seo services for my business, unfortunately & by the bad luck before 6 months I decided to hand over website optimization & social media marketing to seoservicesnewyork.org, in 1st month they charged me almost $1500 to coverage better Search engine website, and till yet I have pended about $10000 to this company, and want to let you know I only received 5 leads in last 6 months, wait after wait they only brings my 5 long tail keywords on top page, and rest keywords ranking month going down by each day, also 3 months ago I got the chance to meeting with the Owner of this company named Jason Berkowitz, I felled better he also promised me for results & also I gives them requested time frame . But again I don't got the results & now they said your website has been penalized in main search engine, in final step they suggests me to buy new domain with changes of brand name. I decided to disconnect relationship with them, in order to bring high reputation for my business I decided to hire a freelancer from Upwork, one of the best Pakistani SEO expert delivered me results within less then 2 months infect cost of that freelancer I paid only $1000 till yet, and now I have about 5-10 leads on daily base. If someone want to try there SEO services then please avoid, you only can lose your money with fake promises.
ID
New York, New York
Cons
  • Fake seo company
  • Fake promises
Reason of review
Poor customer service
Loss

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article