Sensible Home Warrenty

Update by user Nov 13, 2012

Sensible finally coughed up the long promised $350 and the check actually cleared. Immediately cancelled the rest of my policy and told their VP that we had been treated shabbily and they drove us away.

Original review posted by user Oct 12, 2012
Sensible Home Warrenty does not follow through on their warrenty. In July our oven stopped working. It took 3 weeks to get a repair person out. Originally we were told that it would be repaired. When we didn't hear back from the repairman, we found out that we would be given a payout of $350. We had no choice but to replace our oven ourselves. It is now mid-October and we are still waiting for our check. We will be filing a complaint with the better business bureau right away. If you are looking for a warrenty service, please do your homework. Even an account manager told me that his company had a bad reputation! At least he admitted that

cb

ID
Athens, Georgia
Loss

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article