I GI'VE UP, NEED HELP

August 1, 2017 I overpaid my rent at Boardwalk Senior Housing, a *** Community. I was in the process of closing one checking account but had aleady opened a new account at a credit union and started bill pay. I thought I set up a payment for boardwalk in october but it paid in september for $725.00. Not realizing bill pay was set up, I grabbed the wrong checkbook and wrote my rent payment for September $725.00. Once the office notified me around the 12th of the month that my check from the bank was nsf, by taping an evicion notice to my apt. door. I was upset and withdrew the money from my new credit union account (cashiers check) not realizing my rent was already paid by bill pay $725.00. When I got my nsf check back from the manager, I realized what I did. I paid ny rent for Sept twice from my credit union checking account. (By the way, the nsf cost me $30 fee from bank, boardwalk assessed $20 for nsf, $30 late fee, $4.00 cashiers, check fee) in addition to $725.00 rent. Boardwalk has the proof from the credit union of double payment and they keep giving the "the old runaround" excuse after excuse, why they have not reimbursed me my $725.00 and today is the end of the month since Sunday is October 1th. This is totally unacceptable and I need help. CAN YOU HELP ME?
ID
Olympia, Washington
Service
Senior Housing Assistance Group Boardwalk Apartment Rental
Reason of review
Problems with payment

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article