Steve L Fej

Who are these people?

We have 3 different emails and this outfit block all of them and for no logical reason. It simply just started one day. We operate a child care centre, do not undertake mass mailings, do not send spam nor engage in any suspect online behavior. Yet this outfit appear to act as emailing God's and when one approaches them they simply ignore you. Awful service.

Preferred solution: for emails to be unblocked

map-marker Sydney, New South Wales

Senderscore.org blocking legit company email

I cannot email anyone @***.com and I cannot remove my ip address from senderscore.org I also cannot contact them. And their Chat bot only wants to sell me services.

User's recommendation: don't use senderscore.org

markba
map-marker Akron, Ohio

Buyer Beware SenderScore.org is a Scam; SenderScore stole my money, do not trust Sender Score

SenderScore.org should not be in business. It overcharges, under delivers, and does not honor its contractual services. The development of their work was slow and tedius with very little assistance on their part. It took forever to get someone to assist me. Then, when it was time for renewal, SenderScore automatically charged my credit card without my authorization. When I protested this charge, they posted some now negative and false accusations on the internet. When I called Sender Score to resolve this matter, I was told there is nothing they could do for me. I asked to speak with their CEO and was told they could not transfer my call. They said I would need to send him an e-mail.
Guest

@J.D. he is most likely referring to ReturnPath which is the company that provides senderscore.org.

They offer paid services to increase deliverability and monitor inbox placement.

I do not use their paid services nor have I heard of anyone who has so I can't comment. But I do know that providers such as Comcast, RoadRunner, and (I think?) ATT/Bellsouth use their paid certification program as a whitelist.

On a side note and I have looked at their prices and they don't seem very reasonable for anyone who doesn't already experience a high ROI on their e-mail programs.

Guest

Everything on senderscore.org is free. Are you perhaps thinking of some other product?

View more comments (1)

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article