Senerio micro photo keeper

I bought my daughter a hannah montana micro photo keeper necklace from toysrus for Christmas and it will not come on. The manual says it has a battery that is already charged and ready to use which it is not. I charged the battery through my computer all night with no success. Ive called customer service numerous times with no success in talking to a human or even getting a reply to emails or voicemails. I would not reccommend anyone purchasing a product from Senario LLC. This product has a 30-day limited warranty so what do you do when you get no response from the company? Wasted money in these hard times!

I completely agree. I bought my 3 year old a micro photo keeper for Christmas and I got the pictures loaded on it but cannot charge it at all.

I left it on my computer to charge for 2 days and it does NOT work. I will never buy anything from this manufacturer EVER again.

Their website is under construction and you cannot get in touch with anyone over the phone. This is absolutely RIDICULOUS!!!

Well I have a Micro Photo keeper but I´d try to get photos in it and I just can´t. So I think it is a realy waste of time and money. And I am 13 years-old.

View more comments (1)
ID
South Bend, Indiana

About

Summary

Our ability to solve your problem is unmatched in the industry because of our ... SenarioTek engineers function as an extension of your engineering team. ...

Senario reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article