Seminole Animal Hospital - Receptionist Review

I called the vet about medicine for my cat and in the middle of the conversation (while I was talking) a female receptionist hung up on me! I called again to finish the conversation and she hung up on me again while I was talking! I went down there to pick up the medicine and asked the two female receptionists who hung up on me twice. They denied it. A week later I received a letter saying that I need to find a different vet. The receptionists obviously lied to save their job. They should be fired for being rude to a customer twice and for lying about it to their boss! They are very unprofessional!!!!
ID
Service
Seminole Animal Hospital Receptionist
Reason of review
Poor customer service

Seminole animal hospital sanford florida sucks

Expensive and Rude We took our dog there on 2 separate occasions for what they diagnosed as mange. 2 months and $500 later we took our dog elsewhere, where he was promptly diagnosed with an allergy. A week later he was cleared of all his problems and it cost us a 1/3 of the price of Seminole Animal Hospital. The staff always seemed rude, as if they were doing us a favor by looking at our dog and the doctor spent only 3 or 4 minutes of actually looking at the dog. Overall, this was a poor/expensive experience at the Seminole Animal Hospital

It is 2014 3 years after this review however as the new owner I can say that this would never occur under new management. We go above and beyond treating pets like family.

We now offer a VIP 12 month membership for $99 which includes unlimited office visits which especially helps for pets with allergies who may come in quite frequently. I have a special offer for you personally if you call 407-330-****. Also complimentary exams to all new clients.

Welcome Dr. Mole to the practice!

ID
Apopka, Florida

About

Seminole Animal Hospital Privacy Policy
To read more: https://seminolevet.com/privacy/
Top Seminole Animal Hospital Services

Receptionist

Summary

Seminole Animal Hospital is a full-service, small animal veterinary hospital located in Seminole, FL. Seminole Animal Hospital was established in 1972 by Dr. Wendell Taylor, and in 1990 the practice was purchased by Dr. Cliff Barnett. The professional and courteous staff at Animal Hospital of Seminole seeks to provide the best medical, surgical, and dental care possible for the highly-valued patients: cats and dogs. Seminole Animal Hospital team is committed to promoting responsible pet ownership, preventative health care and educational information for the clients. Seminole Animal Hospital is open to help Monday through Saturday.

Seminole Animal Hospital reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article