If you like your car - AVOID SELECT AIRPORT VALET parking Revere MA
I parked on December 10, 2016 to fly out of Logan for a week. Came back around midnight of December 18th, almost the shortest day in the calendar. Attendant took me to the parking lot instead of them bringing the car to the office. Found car unlocked. Got in the and found inside rear view mirror hanging on 2 wires, totally ripped from ceiling. Went to the office to report, they told me they will get back to me the next day and I went home. Never saw the damage because car is black and it was pitch dark. Next morning pulled from the garage and found that entire passenger side had damages, which I learned shortly when estimate was made, of over $8,400. Owner refused to accept one of his attendants took the car for the joy ride. Found a women's hygiene item on the back seat which is not my wife's. His insurance company refused to honor the claim. ps. The owner keeps changing name of the company to avoid getting attention of you, customers. Used to be Select Airport Valet Parking, then Select Car Airport PArking, then Select Logan Airport Parking ad now its Se-lect Airport Valet Parking. Check pictures.
ID
Revere, Massachusetts
Service
Select Airport Valet Parking Valet Parking
Pros
  • You must read my complaint
Cons
  • You must read my complaint
Reason of review
Its a dangerous business
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article