Seeger Toyota Car Warranty Review from Saint Charles, Missouri

I purchased a brand new Toyota Camry from this dealer in 2007. It began to use a ton of oil so I took it in. They concluded that it had bad pistons and rings, and said that Toyota would replace the parts. The parts were on back order and the work was ultimately done several months later. While I was waiting for the parts to come in I had to buy a quart of oil every week. The work was finally done and there was a disagreement of what should be covered under the warranty. While discussing the issue with the service manager, Mark Trent, he offhandedly said "you didn't even buy the car from us." Firstly, he was wrong. Secondly, what in the heck difference should it make where a car was bought if the work being done is warranty work?! It's now been a little over a month and the car smokes upon startup like a 69 Buick. It never smoked like this before. Alas, in comes Mr. Trent again and says its oil accumulation in the catalytic converter. This is what you call, in my opinion, grade A BS. He then told me that they knocked $200 off my ticket last time and that maybe $200 didn't matter to me, but it mattered to him. I then asked him exactly what customer service goal that statement sought to obtain? Mark Trent has handily offended me twice in as many months. Mr. Trent is the problem with the Seeger Toyota service department. He is personally responsible for my never buying another vehicle from Seeger Toyota. I suggest that you avoid this dealer at all costs.
ID
Saint Charles, Missouri
Product
Seeger Toyota Car Warranty
Reason of review
Problems with payment

Oil pan Bolt stripped out

I have a 1998 Toyota Camry with 204 thousand miles and I went to my local Toyota dealer (Seeger Toyota in Creve Coeur MO) and after changing my oil the service tech came up and indicated my pan threads were stripped...I asked him how that happened and he indicated who ever changed the oil the last time probably did that..... I said you guys did....! Bottom line is it cost me $566 to replace the oil pan..... I called Toyota corporate and they were not much help... I wanted to talk to there service specialists to see if they should be torquing the bolt to 60 ft lbs on cars with 204 K miles..... no luck
ID

About

Seeger Toyota Warranty
To read more: https://www.seegertoyota.com/warranty-sales.html
Seeger Toyota Privacy Policy
Thank The User of company services for visiting Seeger Toyota's' Seeger Toyota St. Louis website, including Company's mobile device-ready version. This way, the content of Company's website will be as relevant as possible for The Client the customer. www.seegertoyota.com hope that The Client of Seeger Toyota find Company's website to be a useful part of The Customer's car-buying experience. To accomplish this, www.seegertoyota.com responsibly collect and utilize personally identifiable information. Website respect The User's privacy, and this Privacy Policy documents Seeger Toyota's' commitment to safeguard and treat The Client's privacy and the personal information that Seeger Toyota collect online with reasonable care and in strict compliance with applicable law for the protection of personally identifiable information. What types of security procedures are in place to protect the loss, misuse or alteration of information under Company's control. This Privacy Policy applies only to Company's website and information collected for Website or by The Company through Seeger Toyota's' website and through various features and online offerings on Seeger Toyota's' website.
To read more: https://www.seegertoyota.com/privacy.aspx
Top Seeger Toyota Products

Car Warranty

Summary

The story of Seeger Toyota began in 1904 when a blacksmith J.Seeger started serving local community of Creeve Coeur in Missouri. Almost a decade after the opening, the owner of Seeger Toyota began offering tractors and farm implements of McCormick Deering label. Nowadays, Seeger Toyota offers both new and used inventory of Toyota presenting a selection of such models as Prius, Tacoma, Camry, Highlander as well as Land Cruiser among others. Special offers at Seeger Toyota allow buyers to purchase selected cars at promo prices. Along with vehicle sales, the dealer has ongoing deals for military personnel as well as seasonal specials.

Seeger Toyota reviews and complaints

Seeger Toyota is ranked 1612 out of 4362 in Dealers category

Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article