See Woo Oriental Food Store BAD CUSTOMER SERVICE

So, today i was celebrating my 18th birthday down England>London>Central/West. Me my friends/family went to See Woo Oriental Food store the one in Central london to buy some snacks and kitechn asesoris my mum requested. My aunt works downstairs where the home kitchen is so I went downstairs to say hi but she wasnt there (off lunchbreak). I looked around for what my mum requested but i wasnt sure what it look like so i asked the worker there incharge when my aunt was on break in cantonese and MAN. It was some OLD woman with White hair tied up and she had some atitude. All i asked her was "Do you have any (dno what its called in eng)" and she was like "YOU BLIND? GO LOOK FORYOURSELF" Ofc i shouted back and the manager there was PATHETIC chinese man SCARED. Arghhh RUNINED MY DAY, My aunt that works there always tells me not to go there cause the workers there are just F**kN B*TCHES and spread rumours about people. My aunt even told me that the Cook there, someone called her ugly and she phoned her daughter to the store and say how pretty she was when she was young. LOW IQ PPl I'm not being racist or anything cause im half chinese and english myselve but ARGHH, THAT STORE IN CENTRAL/WEST CHINA TOWN NEEDS TO BE SHUT DOWN OR HIRE NEW WORKERS. THAT MANAGER IS PATHTIC STUP1D CHINESE WOMAN IDIOTS. btw (my aunt just works there part time since shes making money to buy a property) DONT GO THERE UNLESS YOUR RUDE YOURSELVE AND WANA CUSS THEM DOWN.
ID
London, England

About

See Woo Terms of Service
To read more: http://www.seewoo.com/terms-conditions
Summary

The history of thus family business begins when three brothers launched a new store of oriental food. This store was placed in Soho, London in 1975. Actually they were the first guys, who promoted oriental cuisine in America. Nowadays See Woo is a great retailer and wholesale provider of Chinese sauces, food items and oriental oils, noodles, rice, canned goods and other product categories. Also, lovers of Chinese food can order there frozen products like prawns, fish stakes, ice-cream and chicken. They have two restaurants located in Glasgow and London and plus three stores.

See Woo reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article