FRAUD ALERT:: 716-882-**** :: Security Credit Systems

FRAUD ALERT:: 716-882-**** :: SCAMMERS :: FRAUD ALERT:: Security Credit Systems :: SCAMMERS :: FRAUD ALERT:: www.securitycreditsystems.com :: SCAMMERS :: FRAUD ALERT :: www.payscs.com :: SCAMMERS :: FRAUD ALERT:: 716-882-**** :: SCAMMERS :: FRAUD ALERT:: Security Credit Systems :: SCAMMERS :: FRAUD ALERT:: www.securitycreditsystems.com :: SCAMMERS :: FRAUD ALERT :: www.payscs.com :: SCAMMERSFRAUD ALERT:: 716-882-**** :: SCAMMERS :: FRAUD ALERT:: Security Credit Systems :: SCAMMERS :: FRAUD ALERT:: www.securitycreditsystems.com :: SCAMMERS :: FRAUD ALERT :: www.payscs.com :: SCAMMERSFRAUD ALERT:: 716-882-**** :: SCAMMERS :: FRAUD ALERT:: Security Credit Systems :: SCAMMERS :: FRAUD ALERT:: www.securitycreditsystems.com :: SCAMMERS :: FRAUD ALERT :: www.payscs.com :: SCAMMERS SECURITYCREDITSYSTEMS.COM - Domain Information Domain SECURITYCREDITSYSTEMS.COM   [ Site Info  Traceroute  RBL/DNSBL lookup ] Registrar NETWORK SOLUTIONS, LLC. Registrar URL http://www.networksolutions.com Whois server whois.networksolutions.com Created 21-Aug-1998 Updated 19-Jun-2007 Expires 20-Aug-2015 Time Left 1755 days 21 hours 25 minutes Status clientTransferProhibited DNS servers NS.BESTWNY.COM   72.237.222.7 NS2.BESTWNY.COM   208.99.251.131 SECURITYCREDITSYSTEMS.COM - Geo Information IP Address 208.99.251.188   Host securitycreditsystems.com Location US, United States City Buffalo, NY 14228 Organization Matrix Communications ISP Fibertech Networks, LLC AS Number AS16657 Fibertech Networks, LLC Latitude 43°03'85" North Longitude 78°76'43" West Distance 7727.46 km (4801.62 miles) See Also: fraud/scammers/identity theft/illegal collection agency/fraud/scammers/identity theft/illegal collection agency/fraud/scammers/identity theft/illegal collection agency/fraud/scammers/identity theft/illegal collection agency/fraud/scammers/identity theft/illegal collection agency/fraud/scammers/identity theft/illegal collection agency/

1 - SEND A CERTIFIED RET. REC.

REQ. CEASE & DESIST LETTER ( THEY SHOULD NOT BE CALLING YOU AFTER THAT - IF THEY DO -SUE FOR EACH INSTANCE!

2 - ENGAGE AN ATTORNEY - THEY HATE LAWSUITS AND MOST LIKELY WILL SETTLE

3 - KEEPS NOTES ON EVERYTHING - EVERYTHING!!! INCLUDING ANY CALLS ON HOME OR CELL PHONES.

"Robert" just called screaming at me about a overdue tuition bill that I owe. He claimed he wasn't screamed and that I just didn't like what he had to say. I knew he was up to no good as soon as I picked up the phone because he didn't immediately identify himself and had an attitude.

They have been calling me for a year. It is always the same man and he gets nasty.

He says I took and ambulance which I never did and I also have insurance to cover this if I had but I did not. He has the wrong birth date for me. He called again today and before he could say anything, I said I did not take an ambulance. He says, "That does not matter".

I hung up on him.

I am getting an unlisted number. He will not leave me alone!

#205345

So whats your point ***????? :upset :upset :upset

View more comments (3)
ID
#204790 Review #204790 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Chicago, Illinois
Loss

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article