I HAD SELECTED SECURE AUTO SHIPPING TO TRANSPORT MY CAR FROM NEW JERSEY TO CHICAGO I PAID A DEPOSIT OF 195 DOLLARS THROUGH MY BANK ON MAY 20TH I WAITED OVER 2 MONTHS FOR MY CAR BUT THEY KEPT GIVINm

Me ALL TYPE OF *** EVCUSES SO AFTER 2 MONTHS NO CAR DELIVERY I CANCELED AND TOLD THEM TO PUT MY MONEY BACK IN MY ACCOUNTI HAVE BEEN WAITING OVER 5 WEEKS FOR MY MONEY 195 DOLLARS MY BANK TOLD ME TO GET A LAWYER BECAUSE IT DOES NOT TAKE 5 WEEKS OR MORE FOR THEM TO RETURN MY MONE
ID
Chicago, Illinois

Paid Secure Auto Transport to move my 5th wheel trailerfrom Demopolis,Al to Albany, Ga they never moved my trailer because they never showed up

John Ram the car shipping man is nothing but a liar and fraud. When we talked about moving my 5th wheel travel trailer from Demopolis,Al to Albany, Ga he e-mailed me every day or called to let me know he had every thing set up for me to move my trailer. I called him back and set up the time and date for them to pick up my trailer. He said the cost would be $799.00. That I needed to put $299.00 on my credit card and them when the driver picked up my trailer and delivered it to Albany, Ga. I would need to pay him the other $500.00. He gave me two phone numbers so that I could stay in touch with the driver that was to there at 9am on Saturday morning. At 11am I have never received a call from the driver so I called the number that he gave me. Some guy answered the phone and sounded like I woke he up, at first he said what are you talking about and I explained that I got the number from John Ram with secure auto shipping to call the driver he was late. He then said yes let me call my driver and see where he is at and I will call you right back, never heard another word from him. Called the number for John Ram with secure auto shipping and some guy that I never talked to before said sorry about your trouble John Ram is out of town but I will be glad to call and find out what happened and when the driver will be there. I never heard from him again, a week later I finally got a hold of John Ram and told him what had happened, he said I will refund your money back to your credit card never heard any thing else from him and he did not refund my $299.00 on my credit card it has been over 2 months now. When I call his number it says hold on an let me try to locate him because he is not in office so being a dumb *** I left several messages for Mr. Ram with no response. Every time I send an e-mail to Secure Auto Shipping Mr. Ram it says e-mail has been deleted from their system. John Ram the car shipping man is a lair and a ***. I wrote this to warn honest people not to ever be taken in by Secure Auto Shipping like I was. They talk a good gme but never dress out to play. He must not have a concsious at all.
ID
Demopolis, Alabama
Cons
  • I did not like
Reason of review

About

Secure Auto Shipping Delivery Policy
To read more: https://www.secureautoshipping.com/boat-shipping-2/
Secure Auto Shipping Privacy Policy
For the best experience and to ensure full functionality of this site, please enable JavaScript in The Customer's browser. This privacy policy is effective immediately. At www.SecureAutoShipping.com (the "Company" or www.secureautoshipping.com), Website respect The User's privacy and are committed to protecting it through Secure Auto Shipping's' compliance with this policy. This policy describes the types of information www.secureautoshipping.com may collect from The User or that The User of Website may provide when The User of company services visit this website Company's "Website") and Secure Auto Shipping's' practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting and disclosing that information. In e-mail, text and other electronic messages between The Client and this Website. Through mobile and desktop applications The Client of Secure Auto Shipping download from this Website, which provide dedicated non-browser-based interaction between The Customer and this Website. When The User interact with Secure Auto Shipping's' advertising and applications on third-party websites and services, if those applications or advertising include links to this policy.
To read more: https://www.secureautoshipping.com/privacy-policy/
Secure Auto Shipping FAQ
To read more: https://www.secureautoshipping.com/faqs/
Secure Auto Shipping Pros and Cons

Cons: I did not like

Summary

From car and boats to bike and RVs transfers, Secure Auto Shipping is a transportation company offering a wide range of services. Secure Auto Shipping is a BBB accredited business. Charging no secure deposits upfront, Secure Auto Shipping is a reliable contractor in Boca Raton, Florida that helps customers relocate their valuable belongings across the country and internationally. The company operates transportations employing only bonded and fully licensed drivers with years of experience. Secure Auto Shipping operates across Canada, Puerto Rico, and the United States including Virgin Islands, Hawaii and Alaska.

Secure Auto Shipping reviews and complaints

Secure Auto Shipping is ranked 374 out of 1415 in Transportation and Logistics category

Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article