SEARCH ENGINE PARTNER

hired these guys back in March 2010. Sales rep Marc Cherenson spoke a very good line, guaranteeing my company would be in the first page of search results with Google, yahoo and Bing. He assured me I would have more business than I could handle. I paid this company $7000 up front and even allowed them to rebuild my website for an additional $1500.00 which turned out to be a disaster. A 15 year old could build a better site!None of the links have ever worked. SearchEnginePartner.com was suppose to implement onsite and offsite SEO, including facebook and twitter, neither of which have ever been completed. I designed and paid up front to have a calculator placed on my website, which to this day the SearchEnginepartner engineers could not complete-stating it was too complicated. I subsequently hired another company,paying them the same amount I had already paid SearchEnginePartner for the same work, and the calculator was installed in less than 24 hours .My complaints fell on deaf ears as the only person a customer will ever speak with at Search Engine Partner is Marc Cherenson the sales rep. You will get responses from support@***r ,but only by email and most of the time it is disrespectful and downright demeaning. The sales rep claims that the over 600 engineers working on these projects were 100K plus business owners at one time or another and treat their customers with disrespect due to their present employment earnings. The latest mishap with SearchEnginePartner came when I was contacted by a completely unrelated SEO firm asking me if I was impressed with my 30 day trial of SEO with their firm, which I did not request. After an investigation, it has been proven that SearchEnginePartner created an email pretending to be me, and asked this other SEO company to do the work, for FREE that I had paid SearchEnginePartner over $7000.00 to do. These guys are fraudulent and sneaky. Do not send them any money. This is being turned over to the AG's office for further investigation and possible prosecution. I requested on several occasions to have a meeting, face to face, with the so called engineers handling my account. After various excuses by the sales rep, this never happened. As it turns out, the corporate address they use,777 Glades Rd Boca Raton, is nothing more than a drop box. Beware-do not employ SearchEnginePartner-they are a huge ripoff and are fraudulent from beginning to end.

Why don't you remove your comment pissedConsumer12345 if you're indeed satisfied with their services? Most likely you were just trying to swindle them...

Nice try! :(

Yes, Oracle did buy them out

Yes, it was Oracle.

What is the name of the new company? Please dont say oracle. LOL

The situation that with Search Engine Partner has been resolved.Please disregard this post for Search Engine Partner. In the middle of the deal they were bought out by another company, I was not aware of this and the company that now owns Search Engine Partner as resolved all the issues.

View more comments (4)
ID
#204539 Review #204539 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Orlando, Florida

Search Engine Partner Privacy Policy
To read more: http://www.searchenginepartner.com/privacypolicy.html
Search Engine Partner FAQ
To read more: http://www.searchenginepartner.com/seo-faq.html
Summary

Search Engine Partner is the featured product offering of IDD Information Services, formerly part of Dow Jones and Company. Today Search Engine Partner employs around 600 full and part time associates across the United States, United Kingdom, Australia, and South Africa. Search Engine Partner has the largest internship program out of any IT-related company in South Florida including IBM and Microsoft. It recruits more students from local schools than any other firm according to the Career Development Center at Florida Atlantic University. The firm reached the 15,000 client mark in June 2010. Its clients include such companies as MSI Computers, Cybersource and Authorize.net, Pixellogo, Easylobby, Jaymunda, Morikami, Ricks Cabaret, Turnkeywebtools, Care.com, Implix and GetResponse. The company has three locations in Fort Lauderdale and Miami, FL, as well as Mansfield, TX.

Search Engine Partner reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article