Browse Household Services Companies in Milwaukee, Wisconsin

Household Services

Ae Factory Service

1.3 (178 reviews)
    • www.aefactoryservice.com

"I have a Kenmore Elite that is an LG.
    It's a 2017 french door 30cu ft. (Biggest market had at time Original tag $3600 I bought on sale)
    fridge broke July 26, 2020 and it's not repairable. 4/4/21 and it's still sitting in my kitchen..."

Read All 1343 reviews Customer Service

Sears Home Services

1.3 (1080 reviews)
    • www.searshomeservices.com

"Terrible. Inconsiderate. Came three times and fixed nothing. Not only that caused more problems that were not originally in existence I. My home. Terrible"

Read All 2127 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Bath Fitter

4.0 (137 reviews)
    • www.bathfitter.com

"The shower floor has cracks near the drain Issuehas occurred twice and repairs were made. The same problem happened again, they refuse to repair, even though product has lifetime warranty. I can pay to have it repaired."

Read All 333 reviews Customer Service

American Home Shield

1.4 (2152 reviews)
    • www.ahswarranty.com

"they added freeon and new motor my mom cant take this heat has heart issues other problems we all 3 have medical issues been out since sunday should I get a hotel this is not safe"

Read All 3747 reviews Customer Service

Warranty Direct

1.6 (34 reviews)
    • www.warrantydirect.com

"I have an aftermarket warranty on my 2006 Buick Lucerne and made a claim because my alternator gave out. This would have been an easy enough fix for me however since I had the warranty with a $100 deductible and free towing, I..."

Read All 186 reviews Customer Service

Servicemaster

1.5 (78 reviews)
    • servicemaster.com

"A slow leak in my kitchen caused damage to kitchen, hall, and livingroom. College kids with NO training and NO EQUIPMENT dragged a Large 120 year old bookcase down the steps and the walkway to the pod (I did not request). Next an..."

Read All 147 reviews Customer Service

Mr Handyman

1.3 (26 reviews)
    • www.mrhandyman.com

"Hired Mr. Handyman to complete minor repairs - replace a dimmer switch, attached door to lazy susan cabinet, tub water works stopper and sink pop up stopper. Also install smoke and carbon monoxide detectors.
    The repair man could no..."

Read All 61 reviews Customer Service

Metro Mechanical Corp

2.5 (1 review)
    • Household Services

"Project was complete installation. AC units weren't even hooked up, and left with open and exposed wires. Claimed proposal was for me to hook up. I compared my original to theirs... they wrote in extra line item. Very..."

Read All 1 review Customer Service

Jan Pro

1.3 (18 reviews)
    • www.jan-pro.com

"I had cancelled services and yet was still charged for services that were never rendered. During the beginning of the COVID out break the Governor of Oregon closed my dental office. As a result of the closure we did not see any..."

Read All 54 reviews Customer Service

Harrys True Value

• Household Services

"Rented a steam cleaner that did not work. Water did not come out of the tank. I could not take it back right away since the store was closed and I had rented it overnight. Took it back the next day and they accused me of using..."

Read All 1 review Customer Service