Browse Advertising Companies in Milwaukee, Wisconsin

Advertising

Craigslist

1.9 (853 reviews)
    • www.craigslist.org

"My photos of a car I have posted, or lack of posted or not appearing I paid for the service, and Im getting nowhere!!"

Read All 2601 reviews Customer Service

Backpage

2.4 (271 reviews)
    • www.backpage.com

"I miss my old friends and I miss peoples honesty. I want to work on the work that we did, in every interpretation of the matters. My anger management works."

Read All 812 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Will Enterprises

• Advertising

"I ordered 40 shirts for a Break Dancing and Free Running Program for our kids to perform at local events from Will Enterprises. When the shirts arrived I was surprisingly disappointed with the quality. We had ordered half of the s..."

Swizzletips

• Advertising

"Anything that tells you to enter your cell phone number will take your money repeatedly. I just got off the phone with them and they were charging me two months, the newest charge yesterday. They refused to issue me a refund..."

Read All 2 reviews Customer Service

Pro Sports

• Advertising

"Now that the Superbowl is over, I can air my Pet Peeve. The Superbowl is just the only show in the world where TV viewers actually watch the commercials.

The rest of the time, we hit the clicker to change channels when commercials..."

Blueprint Broadcasting

3.1 (2 reviews)
    • www.blueprintbroadcastinginc.com

"Call out of nowhere, pushy salesmen, and nonstop calling from local phone numbers. Was told some kind of campaign would air like a week later. After telling them that 2 years previous they never sent a schedule to me they assured..."

Read All 3 reviews Customer Service

Bedpage

1.1 (8 reviews)
    • www.bedpage.com

"This site has my ad from another site like Richobo.com and avaescorts.com. i tried to contact bedpage but they not answer in contact form this is *** site with fake ads"

Read All 16 reviews Customer Service

AppliedLanguage

• www.capitatranslationinterpreting.com

"This company offers translations for a fee. I had asked for a translation of 4 words from English to Latin, as it was for a tattoo and I wanted it to read correctly. WELL, appliedlanguage.com was happy to deduct my $11 payment fro..."