Browse Companies in Wisconsin, United States

Menards

2.3 (1,879 reviews)
    • Supermarkets and Malls
    • www.menards.com

"I placed an order on 9-13-21. Requested delivery on10-6-21 in the AM. I called on the 5th to confirm delivery, was told first thing the morning of the 6th. No delivery on the 6th. Called and was told next truck out at 12:00 pm no..."

Read All 4135 reviews Customer Service

RockAuto

2.5 (2,736 reviews)
    • Auto Parts and Accessories
    • www.rockauto.com

"I ordered brakes and rotors from rockauto on a Monday and was expecting shipment on that Friday. The package never arrived. When I used the tracking, the package was being held at a FedEx facility with no shipping date/delayed. I..."

Read All 6001 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

DIRECTV

1.7 (5,310 reviews)
    • Telecommunications
    • directv.com

"Why cant you get your program guide to coordinate with what you are actually showing on TV. Theres not crap worth watching these days, but the few shows that are any good you screw up. It makes me come real close to just ditching..."

Read All 13529 reviews Customer Service

Facebook

2.0 (10,715 reviews)
    • Dating and Social Networking
    • www.facebook.com

"Someone stole my face book. I can't get in touch with anybody on the phone. On the internet they just keep giving me the runaround. I would like my Facebook back I don't know who changed the password or change the email account..."

Read All 41742 reviews Customer Service

Walmart

2.2 (4,881 reviews)
    • Supermarkets and Malls
    • www.walmart.com

"Bought an e-bike, paid full price, but we soon noticed it had been used before. Tried getting Walmart to at least compensate by giving us a partial refund, too weeks, to be told at the end that we need to return the bike. Which..."

Read All 11091 reviews Customer Service

Steinhafels

1.6 (107 reviews)
    • Furniture and Decor
    • www.steinhafels.com

"6 months still waiting for my FURNITURE !! Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzx"

Read All 195 reviews Customer Service

Pick N Save

2.2 (129 reviews)
    • Food Stores
    • www.picknsave.com

"was at the P n S location on Holt Avenue in Milwaukee on 10/2/21 about 11am. was in line, 3rd person down.. cashier talking more to his bagger which was slowing up this line. people were looking to see what the hold up was. when..."

Read All 222 reviews Customer Service

Aspen Dental

1.7 (2,154 reviews)
    • Dentistry
    • www.aspendental.com

"I needed to get a tooth pulled. I was quoted one price and then this incompetent dentist was unable to get the tooth out and turned it into a surgical procedure and charged an extra $100. One root never closed for over a month. I..."

Read All 4436 reviews Customer Service

DOORDASH

1.8 (11,932 reviews)
    • Food Delivery
    • www.doordash.com

"I keep getting charged for delivery fee when I paid for year subscription. What do I need to do to fix this?"

Read All 23131 reviews Customer Service

ATT

1.6 (2,375 reviews)
    • Telecommunications
    • www.att.com

"essentially ATT is the worst company when it comes to cell phone. Simply put horrible customer services, unethical, and pathological liars."

Read All 6497 reviews Customer Service