Browse Travel Agencies Companies in Kolkata, West Bengal

Travel Agencies

Goibibo

1.5 (557 reviews)
    • www.goibibo.com

"Our refund for air tickets has been initiated 1 year bk goibibo has no contact no response but paytm at the same time has given a refund so fast in the wallet.When will guys refund"

Read All 1099 reviews Customer Service

Times of Yatra

1.4 (55 reviews)
    • timesofyatra.com

"They have taken 15000/- from me in promise of giving a vacation booking in India. And also a camera as complimentary gift. These guys never ever gave booking or responded or on emails."

Read All 127 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Travel2Be

1.6 (378 reviews)
    • us.travel2be.com

"Ihave corona and my daughter my flight in 25/6but I cant travel I must finish my isolation for two weekes so iwont to travel on 29/6"

Read All 729 reviews Customer Service

EaseMyTrip

1.8 (128 reviews)
    • www.easemytrip.com

"My flight has been cancelled and easemytrip gave me an option to get the refund amount in my bank. I completed the process of refund from the website, talked to the customer service person and got the assurance to receive the amou..."

Read All 267 reviews Customer Service

Agoda

1.8 (495 reviews)
    • www.agoda.com

"On 15th June 2021 I was trying to book Radisson blu udaipur Hotel from 8th July to 10th July. I haven't received booking confirmation however money deducted."

Read All 1147 reviews Customer Service

Yatra

1.4 (33 reviews)
    • www.yatra.com

"Tickets cancel refund initially, 11th June booking flight mistake 21julai my ticket confirm 21 jun.pls refund initiated."

Read All 73 reviews Customer Service

udChalo

2.1 (7 reviews)
    • www.udchalo.com

"Sir, I had booked my ticket through an Indigo flight. Traveling date 2 June 2021 Thi or uski amount 28980 but the amount has not been received yet."

Read All 23 reviews Customer Service

JustFly

1.6 (538 reviews)
    • www.justfly.com

"My name Salahuddin Mohammed salih reservations 19247**** my trip date 07/15/21 but till now you don't send for me email confirmation # i called you lot"

Read All 956 reviews Customer Service

Bravofly

1.3 (38 reviews)
    • www.bravofly.com

"I miss my flight on june 14 Monday .what is my next flight ? I need to know plzz help me. Send me on my email plzz"

Read All 64 reviews Customer Service