Browse Telecommunications Companies in Kolkata, West Bengal

Telecommunications

Hotstar

2.1 (1842 reviews)
    • www.hotstar.com

"Without my consent you have debited my hdfc credit card account a sum of Rs. 365.00 which may please be reversed and deactivate my subscription"

Read All 5779 reviews Customer Service

D2h

1.8 (284 reviews)
    • www.d2h.com

"Recharged on 5 June 2021 and8 June 2021 for 1692 and 300 respectively. But these amounts are not showing in my account . These recharged have been done from your website only.
    Please return my money."

Read All 822 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Tatasky

2.1 (227 reviews)
    • www.tatasky.com

"Msg coming not receiving signal and I have tried lot of time but still Not Resolved .. Plz resolve the issue"

Read All 700 reviews Customer Service

Netflix

2.3 (849 reviews)
    • www.netflix.com

"I will make a payment maybe when I'm back I am here in Africa one of my parents passed away that's why I'm here in few weeks I'll be back in US so I will make a payment please help me"

Read All 2414 reviews Customer Service

MGID

• Telecommunications

"I added mgid widget on my site and i regretted it because i got a lot of negative complaints from my visitors about the mgid widgets that they get you redirected to asian *** sites.
    It includes a high risk for a user to click on th..."

Read All 2 reviews Customer Service

Roku

1.7 (1078 reviews)
    • www.roku.com

"Why are you guys charging me if I'm not using your services roku should of called me before using my card"

Read All 2404 reviews Customer Service

Ezinearticles

• ezinearticles.com

"I think Ezine article favors only American English and not British English. And the most disgusting point is they favor native English writers. Their only intention is to tell the writers to review the article even when there is n..."

Read All 2 reviews Customer Service

Disney Channel India

2.3 (3 reviews)
    • disneychannel.disney.in

"They will not my call pickup"

Read All 10 reviews Customer Service

Dish Network

1.7 (1071 reviews)
    • www.dishnetwork.com

"Too hard to get ahold of them - don't enjoy waiting on phone 15 - 20 mins. waiting to speak to customer service- called several times like that n FINALLY talk to someone after waiting again forever - shame u call to discontinue..."

Read All 2779 reviews Customer Service