Browse Software Companies in Kolkata, West Bengal

Software

VAPTech Designs

1.5 (3 reviews)
    • www.vaptechdesigns.com

"My computer locked up. The page had me call up and they informed me that they had to give them control of my computer to fix it, then they told me that it would cost $597 which I did they then fixed the computer. one month later..."

Read All 12 reviews Customer Service

CodeClouds

4.7 (7 reviews)
    • www.codeclouds.com

"I have been working in this company for more than 7years. My experience in this company is that the works are delivered regularly on time. My colleagues are very friendly and according to me this is an ideal place for working...."

Read All 9 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Zaptech Solutions

2.1 (9 reviews)
    • Software

"I've written a bad review on this company before. Unfortunately, we still haven't gotten rid of all of the *** code they wrote for us and I'm still dealing with it.
    I started to write a much longer review but I will just say this:..."

Read All 22 reviews Customer Service

Web Spiders

• Software

"Web Spiders specializes in providing mobile & web engineering services, including large scale enterprise content management, web development utilizing latest technologies like HTML5 and Adobe Flex, and app development services..."

Read All 1 review Customer Service

Paltalk

2.0 (19 reviews)
    • www.paltalk.com

"Person adman in Egyptian room Saudi speaking bad words and try talking ipuse the woman and fight with people and tell people fack and talking very bad staff"

Read All 45 reviews Customer Service

Mcafee

1.5 (95 reviews)
    • www.mcafee.com

"I renewed my subscription and now I need to install the McAfee onto the other 4 devices. I am needing help to make that happen. Any help with this issue would help a lot.
    Thanks
    Byron Phillips"

Read All 329 reviews Customer Service

MakeTick

1.0 (1 review)
    • www.maketick.com

"As I was reading the complaints of Maketick I saw that the fraud person himself has commented comment 4 and 5 out of the 7 comments.
    Actually I was sure when I was reading comment 5 which has location Kolkata, West Bengal which..."

Read All 8 reviews Customer Service

Kali Linux

4.1 (2 reviews)
    • www.kali.org

"Tried to boot kali linux in windows 8.1 through USB drive .
    After, all installation process done.
    While turning ON PC it is showing as " disabled by bios""

Read All 6 reviews Customer Service
  • "Background info before review: Codeclouds Technologies is the web development brand of the Codeclouds IT Solutions Private Limited or CISPL (website: http://www.cisplimited.com). This IT company review shows the pros and cons of t..."

Read All 1 review Customer Service
  • "Everybody here lodges their complaints against any company. Even some days back I also thought to lodge a complaint against 1StopEsolution, but after calling them on their toll free number (+1 88* 458 ****) I am satisfied. I agree..."

Read All 2 reviews Customer Service