Browse Footwear and Clothing Companies in Kolkata, West Bengal

Footwear and Clothing

Ajio

1.9 (937 reviews)
    • www.ajio.com

"I have placed order and even payment has been made but I did not receive any email and when I go to track my order it shows empty"

Read All 1938 reviews Customer Service

Limeroad

1.7 (164 reviews)
    • www.limeroad.com

"maine LR se peeter england ka wallet order kuya tha .1 jun ko wallet mila pasand nhi aane pr return 3 jun ko kr diya but aaj tak mujhe mera 549 Rs nhi mila .LR froud hkoi order nhi kare
    m"

Read All 363 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Ezpopsy

2.9 (96 reviews)
    • www.ezpopsy.com

"No customer services no phone no merchandise fraud I want my money because this not a credible company and I will tell that this company will show u what merchandise looks in their app but consumers please dont give ur credit..."

Read All 158 reviews Customer Service

Shein

2.4 (3165 reviews)
    • www.shein.com

"Somehow all of my orders Ive ever had disappeared from my account and now I cant get a return label for my order # GSHMGS00M000PU5 - please help??"

Read All 7537 reviews Customer Service

Shein India

1.9 (133 reviews)
    • www.shein.in

"Wallet refund needs to me initiated into my bank account. Also, not able to log in my Shein account."

Read All 288 reviews Customer Service

Shatika Eretailer

2.7 (3 reviews)
    • Footwear and Clothing

"Buyer beware. I ordered 3 sarees, 2 were of good quality but 1 (most expensive at Rs 14,000) was of a very inferior quality of material and embroidery. The blouses were stitched incorrectly - waist is 2 1/2 inches smaller than the..."

Read All 3 reviews Customer Service

Nine West

1.9 (73 reviews)
    • www.ninewest.com

"I purchased a leopard jacket fr kohls 400289****10 (I still have receipts) I just put it on for first time n the whole thing is shedding all over. Please tell me what to do

Read All 155 reviews Customer Service

Mango

1.6 (31 reviews)
    • shop.mango.com

"Hello mango I ordered a skirt then I canceled it and asked for my refund but it's almost 14 days I didn't receive my refund please resolve my queries."

Read All 75 reviews Customer Service

Read All 13 reviews Customer Service

Lily And Co

1.5 (11 reviews)
    • www.lilyandco.co

"I ordered this on March 30, 2020, and still have not received my order. Emailed them 2 times and they keep saying delivery is delayed due to virus. Funny that other places have delivered to me. They took my money out the day I..."

Read All 16 reviews Customer Service