Browse Financial Services Companies in Kolkata, West Bengal

Financial Services

Moneyview

2.3 (26 reviews)
    • moneyview.in

"All my verification is over still my loan amount is not credited to my account why? I need it for emergency services please have a look. It would be great if I get my money by tomorrow. I have submitted all my things properly...."

Read All 86 reviews Customer Service

Mobikwik

1.8 (143 reviews)
    • www.mobikwik.com

"My transfer failed but money deducted from my bank. I try to talk with your customer executive ,but I have no response from your side . Please mobikwik contact me nd return my money"

Read All 432 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Instamojo

1.8 (97 reviews)
    • www.instamojo.com

"Fraud waste of money ,I paid through instamojo to one of the style vogue supplier they are not giving refund nor product"

Read All 243 reviews Customer Service

Binomo

2.2 (176 reviews)
    • binomo.com

"Please send me my money at my account withdraw is successful but not credited at my account please chack this"

Read All 476 reviews Customer Service

Robinhood

1.7 (4079 reviews)
    • www.robinhood.com

"I need to access my money. Its been two months Im tired of calling trying to speak to someone my monies been on hold for two months I made a mistake by making a transfer to my bank for my bank to you everything has been resolved..."

Read All 9371 reviews Customer Service

Global Payments

1.6 (10 reviews)
    • www.globalpaymentsinc.com

"When I replied on your website I thought I was actually sending a message to global loans, I didnt know I was sending it to us being a pissed off customer because Im not.
    I was just trying to reach out to them on refinance stuff of..."

Read All 18 reviews Customer Service

Global Financial

1.9 (16 reviews)
    • www.globalfinancial.net

"i'm lookinh for lone to buy existing business, Global finance wants 4% of the amount as an insurance, that is confusing, before they can release the money, that unfair, Bruma wants R7000 for as lawyers fee for the contract, they..."

Read All 31 reviews Customer Service