Browse Appliances and Electronics Companies in Kolkata, West Bengal

Appliances and Electronics

Ikonic

1.6 (41 reviews)
    • www.ikonicstyle.com

"I am looking for a Hurst right now with the infrared lights and need to make sure that I'm ordering the right one please call back 469-632-****"

Read All 73 reviews Customer Service

Tcl

1.9 (77 reviews)
    • www.tclusa.com

"My display has line and blurring of image.. The images ate dancing . complained since march nothing has been done"

Read All 134 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Lg Electronics

1.5 (544 reviews)
    • www.lg.com

"trying to get an actual person on the phone is ridiculous. I called 5 times and got hung up on twice. The representatives can barely speak English and this is for the USA line. Horrible."

Read All 1291 reviews Customer Service

Whirlpool

1.6 (705 reviews)
    • www.whirlpool.com

"We bought a $3500+ Whirlpool refrigerator in April 2017. We had our 1st issue in 2018. Both the refrigerator and freezer section started warming up. It was repaired for $400. 6 months later failed again at a cost of apx. $250...."

Read All 1696 reviews Customer Service

Samsung Electronics

1.7 (290 reviews)
    • www.samsung.com

"Bought an Active 2 watch for my wife. She does not swim or know how to swim. The watch is supposed to be capable of resistance to depths but she does not even swim. She washes the baby in the shower and makes sure to put the..."

Read All 929 reviews Customer Service

Tefal

2.5 (17 reviews)
    • www.tefal.com

"I have made several attempts to find the set of pans that I described to you previously and no one has even bothered to give me a call or message. Apparently no one cares enough to do any research about my request."

Read All 46 reviews Customer Service

Sony

1.9 (188 reviews)
    • www.sony.com

"Mi celular no funciona correctamente la Entrada donde va conectado el cargador, ya he probado varios cargadores y el problema esta en el telefono celular"

Read All 707 reviews Customer Service

Sansui

1.8 (39 reviews)
    • www.sansuiproducts.com

"I bought a smart sansui tv but the service providers are taking too long to asemble and fit the tv on wall"

Read All 118 reviews Customer Service

Micromax

1.6 (40 reviews)
    • micromaxinfo.com

"Power supply problems in LED,Unable to contact with Micromax customer care.
    Calling at 180********..............."

Read All 90 reviews Customer Service

Intex Technologies India

1.7 (10 reviews)
    • www.intex.in

"Tv display not working..only sound we can hear.I bought it before 2 yrs . This is the first time this type of issue happens"

Read All 16 reviews Customer Service