Browse E-commerce Companies in Kolkata, West Bengal

E-commerce

Myntra

2.0 (358 reviews)
    • www.myntra.com

"It clearly says with salwar just kurta came unfortunately I m an NRI I dont have any India numberso pls call on my 009715****0579
    009715****9200"

Read All 832 reviews Customer Service

2gud

1.7 (240 reviews)
    • www.2gud.com

"I have booked a mobile oppo f1s so mobile is bed condition then Phone is refund but my payment is not refund
    And 2gud is not responding and not received my call"

Read All 543 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Indian Gifts Portal

4.0 (193 reviews)
    • www.igp.com

"Order No:347**** I have made a gift order which needs to be delivered to Malaysia before oct 29th 2020. I have paid 1400 extra for the international shipping.
    I am receiving an email from DHL courier service on 28th Oct saying that..."

Read All 272 reviews Customer Service

Trendy 16

1.5 (47 reviews)
    • www.trendy16.com

"I ordered net saree and received on delivery time when I checked I found the saree is been damaged I was trying to return back and get my refund back.
    My order # TDLC200006****"

Read All 111 reviews Customer Service

Telebrands

1.9 (399 reviews)
    • www.telebrands.com

"Upon installation one visor was received damaged . The other visor received in good condition. Need replacement visor."

Read All 2334 reviews Customer Service

Idea Village

1.9 (236 reviews)
    • www.ideavillage.com

"Masks are too small do not fit properly very dissatisfied want to return immediately will not purchase again"

Read All 545 reviews Customer Service

Classmate Stationery

2.4 (6 reviews)
    • classmatestationery.com

"My customised notebooks were suppose to Be delivered yesterday but it still hasnt... their website is so horrible, i waited ages to even place the order.... now when I track my order it show that the order is on time, will be deli..."

Read All 10 reviews Customer Service

Archies

3.0 (4 reviews)
    • www.archiesonline.com

"Hi,
    I have ordered a personalized pillow with photos which I have not received though the bill has the entry.
    Also the greeting card is pressed and has wrinkles, valentine is due on 14th and this is how we get treated.
    Please call on..."

Read All 7 reviews Customer Service

Adasbridal

4.5 (13 reviews)
    • www.adasbridal.com

"I called but no response
    The website is no more there.hope this is not a scam"

Read All 15 reviews Customer Service

100bestbuy

2.6 (2 reviews)
    • www.100bestbuy.com

"I have ordered a Aakash tablet and paid Rs. 1000.00 online. After some days I received a parcel through courier. At that time I paid remaining amount of Rs. 3000. When I opened the parcel I found a wrist watch set in it. I..."

Read All 64 reviews Customer Service