Browse Dating and Social Networking Companies in Kolkata, West Bengal

Dating and Social Networking

Facebook

2.3 (5457 reviews)
    • www.facebook.com

"I am not able to unblock my Instagram & facebook account can you please help me, what is exact reason.
    Facebook Account : Email ID dubeyrohit629@***.com
    Instagram UserID: dubeyrohit629"

Read All 18062 reviews Customer Service

Instagram

2.6 (549 reviews)
    • www.instagram.com

"My Instagram at 1st I am login with ph number only 809523**** .without email I'd. Now this phone number deactivated..my instra account is closed. When I am trying to log in its asking security code the above PH number but I this..."

Read All 1766 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Tinder

1.8 (792 reviews)
    • www.gotinder.com

"I need proof I dont have tinder people said Im on there and Im not I type in my number and get access code but makes me create new account I just want closure so I dont lose my gf"

Read All 1997 reviews Customer Service

Mingle2

2.0 (170 reviews)
    • www.mingle2.com

"I can not pass the verified. No matter how many pictures I took, it is failed are it easy to get verified. The program it has bug, because people get old or longer hair or shorter or longer."

Read All 496 reviews Customer Service

BeNaughty

1.5 (86 reviews)
    • www.benaughty.com

"Look this site is for people who want to just waste there money. Its like the first moment I got on here I knew all this bs was a scam an they cam say what they want every *** girl was a damn bot an the real ones had lines to..."

Read All 216 reviews Customer Service

Shaadi

1.5 (118 reviews)
    • www.shaadi.com

"By mistake wrong picture uploaded and there is no option for deleting the picture..if not so,I am going to delete the whole profile"

Read All 247 reviews Customer Service

Oasis Active

1.2 (5 reviews)
    • www.oasisactive.com

"I contacted them as soon as I realised I had placed the order for two belts instead of just one that message was ignored and on my £175 order placed they still sent two belts over two weeks ago I returned the belt and still have..."

Read All 11 reviews Customer Service

Muzmatch

2.3 (18 reviews)
    • muzmatch.com

"Hi Muzmatch, i have contacted you via app and email couple of times stating it is serious issue but i am very annoyed to see that its not been taken seriously. Couple of months ago i met a boy on muzmatch name Ehthisham, nick..."

Read All 60 reviews Customer Service

MocoSpace

1.7 (128 reviews)
    • www.mocospace.com

"Delete this account. And stop taking my money . I didn't even sign up for this site so please delete this"

Read All 298 reviews Customer Service