Browse Cash Services Companies in Kolkata, West Bengal

Cash Services

PhonePe

2.6 (189 reviews)
    • www.phonepe.com

"Transaction has failed. And money is not credited back into my account or the one I tried to send. So disappointed with their services"

Read All 576 reviews Customer Service

Paytm

1.9 (258 reviews)
    • paytm.com

"Dear sir
    I am Abhishek Seth. My paytm account number , paytm bank account and paytm postpaid is hacked. Please help me. Someone change my paytm account number . He is used my paytm postpaid and change my paytm number."

Read All 709 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Skrill

2.3 (120 reviews)
    • www.skrill.com

"My account is on restrictions right now and I don't know why. I'm suppose to get my cash out money on Tuesday the 8th of June (this month) now my account is on restrictions and I want it off restrictions...this is really starting..."

Read All 277 reviews Customer Service

Payu India

1.7 (134 reviews)
    • payu.in

"This is URGENT
    We have received your query with Ticket Id: DF419847**** regarding Potential Fraud Merchant on your PayU account. Our customer care executive will be in touch within the next 24-48 hours. Here are your query details"

Read All 416 reviews Customer Service

Payoneer

2.7 (214 reviews)
    • www.payoneer.com

"Dear sir/madam
    I submitted my National ID Card to Pioneer on June 12, but my account is still under review."

Read All 348 reviews Customer Service

Google Pay

2.0 (30 reviews)
    • pay.google.com

"You people are playing bullzhit games with my money. I'm tired of the *** I want my money today.this progr.sucks."

Read All 81 reviews Customer Service

2checkout

1.6 (14 reviews)
    • www.2checkout.com

"STILL I cannot register and tried forget password it fail again .Even I tried to reset password but your system cannot enter me as registered and send red message my password is wrong !!!!
    Please help
    now it is 10 days to try solve..."

Read All 30 reviews Customer Service