Browse Companies in Kolkata, West Bengal

West Bengal, Kolkata

Flipkart

2.0 (2154 reviews)
    • www.flipkart.com

"Money not refunded till know till know due date was given in 15 th of June but today 16 please solve my problem as soon as possible"

Read All 4795 reviews Customer Service

Ola Cabs

1.8 (2138 reviews)
    • Transport
    • www.olacabs.com

"I had booked the car on March 27 from the previous one, but the driver has made the request for some reason. Was saying that you should cancel this. If I can't go with you, then his dead so money charges have been put on me...."

Read All 5585 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Facebook

2.3 (5359 reviews)
    • Dating and Social Networking
    • www.facebook.com

"Sir mujhe old Facebook account deleted karna hai , password bhul gya hu or mob number band ho gya hai"

Read All 17623 reviews Customer Service

Hotstar

2.1 (1842 reviews)
    • Telecommunications
    • www.hotstar.com

"Without my consent you have debited my hdfc credit card account a sum of Rs. 365.00 which may please be reversed and deactivate my subscription"

Read All 5779 reviews Customer Service

Swiggy

2.0 (784 reviews)
    • Food Delivery
    • www.swiggy.com

"My order id is 106432****69 and I raised complaint against the delivery boy for his misbehaving done with me and his rude attitude .
    I was promised that solution will be given by ur executive but still no action has been taken .
    Let..."

Read All 1884 reviews Customer Service

Club factory

1.8 (1624 reviews)
    • www.clubfactory.com

"My order today not deliver Please today my order delivery arjent parsl hai 30 mint delivery my order"

Read All 4113 reviews Customer Service

Ekart Logistics

1.5 (956 reviews)
    • Transportation and Logistics
    • ekartlogistics.com

"Every number mentioned on an website by ekart are invalid and not working.. This must be offence of law the delivery man didn't pick up my order for return despite of complaint.. And there is no contact number of this websites..."

Read All 2255 reviews Customer Service

Zomato

1.5 (1236 reviews)
    • Food Delivery
    • www.zomato.com

"Plz call me.. regarding for refund related...for nisar hotel Ahmedabad. Very dirty food provide me and I have pay to fully amount and I want refund money for"

Read All 2662 reviews Customer Service

Amazon

2.2 (4318 reviews)
    • www.amazon.com

"Physics 1 and 2,class 11 th of author s L arora ordered on 09.06.2021 but still now not showing tracking"

Read All 9458 reviews Customer Service

Xpressbees

1.4 (753 reviews)
    • Transportation and Logistics
    • www.xpressbees.com

"Hi yesterday I have received a message from xpressbees regarding my return package, I didn't receive any cal from the person . And I have called the number in the message
    He was not responding, finally I received a message like thi..."

Read All 1738 reviews Customer Service