Browse Transportation and Logistics Companies in Seattle, Washington

Transportation and Logistics

Estes Forwarding Worldwide

1.9 (112 reviews)
    • www.efwnow.com

"On approximately October 2 I ordered a large item from Walmart, with a projected delivery date on or before October 14th. Walmart indicated that the order was shipped on the 4th, and EFW indicated the order was picked up that..."

Read All 159 reviews Customer Service

Estes Express Lines

1.4 (111 reviews)
    • www.estes-express.com

"Estes shipped a very expensive, non replaceable piece of machinery for my Metal Fabrication business. The forklift driver drove into the machine instead of picking it up from under the pallet. They damaged the front panel and..."

Read All 168 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Debtcures

• www.debtcures2.com

"I wish to advise you to stop forth with sending me your news letters and stop utilising my account without prior notification with me. I don't need your newsletters besides I can not use your book in my country. Why reap me o..."

Read All 3 reviews Customer Service

Continental Van Lines

• www.continentalvan.com

"I made arrangements with CVLs to move my furniture from Alabama to Florida. A $500 deposit was required which was refundable up to 5 days prior to move. At four days prior to move, I was contacted and told another $400 would be..."

Read All 4 reviews Customer Service

Ceva Logistics

1.3 (224 reviews)
    • www.cevalogistics.com

"Ceva scheduled delivery of my order 2 times and never followed through. When I called customer service, they sent an email, requested I wait 72 more hours and then call the local office in Charlotte. However, the numbers given to..."

Read All 362 reviews Customer Service

Brinks

1.7 (82 reviews)
    • us.brinks.com

"I believe I am a target of a con in Normandy park wa and can not reach a representative my calls ate not going though and i can only reach the same person if anyone answers at all 18243 1st ave S unit F1 Katie F. Ekness..."

Read All 192 reviews Customer Service

Auto Transport 123

1.3 (51 reviews)
    • www.autotransport123.com

"The very same thing happens to me regarding the doctor sending the approval fax back to Walgreens for my triplicate prescription. This is lorazepam for my wife, and almost every month I go through, on her behalf, the same danged..."

Read All 106 reviews Customer Service

Allied Auto Movers

• alliedautotransport.com

"I contacted Allied Auto Movers to ship my VW to Fairbanks. They advertised door-to-door service. Once I paid they told me that door-to-door meant I had to drive the VW to Seattle and deliver it the shipper on the 21st to ship..."

Read 1 review Customer Service

All USA Van Lines

1.0 (1 review)
    • usavanlines.com

"Sales person lied to me about the sales estimate. They said they will assemble the furniture (I was looking at competing bids and even though VanLines was more expensive they were going to assemble). When moving day came they..."

Read All 29 reviews Customer Service

Alaska Logistics

• www.alaska-logistics.com

"We shipped our things from AK-Seattle with this company in the fall. When we went to pick up our container there was 3-4 in of salt water inside from a rotted hole in bottom of container. They said to fill out paper work and..."

Read 1 review Customer Service