Browse Transportation and Logistics Companies in Seattle, Washington

Transportation and Logistics

RL Carriers

2.0 (72 reviews)
    • www.rlcarriers.com

"No transportation ,Jus Got Ova Covid 19 step down from ft to pt 12-5 wasn't doing anything for so called 2 hours because it was no body to give me a truck I NEED MY JOB"

Read All 161 reviews Customer Service

Qxpress

1.4 (98 reviews)
    • www.qxpress.net

"Can your team check on this tracking number, C532****SGMY. We emailed DHL and they said it stuck due to customs clearance. Please advise on how to proceed with this so the parcel can be send to the recipient ASAP."

Read All 165 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

POS Laju

1.6 (973 reviews)
    • www.pos.com.my

"The rider was supposed to sent my parcel directly to the unit, instead he nagged me to collect down because it was troublesome for him to go up and down. What a stupid excuse! I couldn't go down because my 1yo daughter was still..."

Read All 2886 reviews Customer Service

Odyssey Logistics and Technology

1.0 (2 reviews)
    • www.odysseylogistics.com

"SO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!
    "LOST" 60" Samsung TV and 3 large boxes of only 25 total - the rest of delivery was damaged beyond words. EVERYTHING was somewhat damaged and irreparable. They will hound you and say they have best rates..."

Read All 4 reviews Customer Service

Oak Harbor Freight Lines

1.5 (3 reviews)
    • www.oakh.com

"Just finished a drive from the oregon coast when one of your OAK HARBOR TRUCKS almost ran me off the road as he was crossing a double line on an uphill mountain road with no regards for any other drivers. He never stayed in the..."

Read All 8 reviews Customer Service

Norco Overnight

1.0 (1 review)
    • www.norcodelivery.com

"no call backs aaaaaaaaaaaaAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaasaaaaazazzazazffghjkpiuu5redgjregirtueygkou5ewshkt4ecjurtor4thde th y bo 975whiy43ggf no 8iur3yiokn look 7teefvxsweyooogrdcnityotrewwii..."

Read All 2 reviews Customer Service

Montway Auto Transport

1.5 (61 reviews)
    • www.montway.com

"AvaoidWhen Mayhall towing-MDM Inc (Order #999172) picked my Beetle up on 2/11/21 at my condo in Huntsville, it was washed, it was daytime and whatever scratches it had was be clearly visible.
    I got a call from the driver at 10 am t..."

Read All 95 reviews Customer Service

Manna Distribution Services

1.7 (46 reviews)
    • www.manna.com

"I didn't even get my package of food yesterday"

Read All 123 reviews Customer Service

LaserShip

1.2 (1,112 reviews)
    • lasership.com

"First of all who do delivery late at night a10pm ? This is my first time seeing it and never had these kind of issues with a delivery carriers before , the day it was supposed to be delivered it didnt come through and I had to..."

Read All 1898 reviews Customer Service

Freightquote

1.4 (51 reviews)
    • www.freightquote.com

"You will see on it almost all of the reviews. Tried to hit our credit card for an addtional $75.00 . We put a hold on our credit card and Freightquote would still try to hit the card usually after midnight every other night. Had..."

Read All 160 reviews Customer Service