Browse Transportation and Logistics Companies in Seattle, Washington

Transportation and Logistics

FedEx

1.4 (2,851 reviews)
    • www.fedex.com

"I have an ongoing issue with this company. I would greatly appreciate if they would be more professional by notifying me of the exact expected date of delivery of packages, and NOT email me of an expected date of delivery and chan..."

Read All 6293 reviews Customer Service

UPS

1.4 (2,143 reviews)
    • www.ups.com

"I ordered a $2000 computer, which was supposed to REQUIRE a signature in order to be delivered. Instead, an expensive and fragile piece of equipment was just left on my porch for all to see, rain or shine. I've never had any..."

Read All 6134 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

OnTrac

1.2 (297 reviews)
    • www.ontrac.com

"On Trac indicated my package was delivered on 06-02-21 at 6:00 pm. Well they lied and I have the security video footage to prove they were not even on my street that day. I sent a dozen emails to the company and they did not even..."

Read All 444 reviews Customer Service

UPS Store

1.5 (238 reviews)
    • www.theupsstore.com

"last week..my daughter and I were putting together her wedding invitations and we were short 64 stamps so I ran up to ups real quick, its up the street, and they charged me 18.00 a book, and 5 single stamps and I paid $67.00! I wa..."

Read All 654 reviews Customer Service

LBC Express

1.5 (1,358 reviews)
    • www.lbcexpress.com

"i need to cancell the shipment cause cause the item isnt intended for the receipient but untill now there is no confirmation if may shipment has been cancep or wat"

Read All 3211 reviews Customer Service

Uship

1.6 (175 reviews)
    • www.uship.com

"I was DOUBLE CHARGED, I'm out of $1000.00!!! No one has assisted to get me my refund. I keep getting random emails about how to initiate my refund. It did not take ALL of this work for UShip to take my money. How about you get..."

Read All 654 reviews Customer Service

DHL

1.3 (334 reviews)
    • www.dhl.com

"I didn't receive the package. My track package number 2376****. You supposed drop the package at the porch."

Read All 913 reviews Customer Service

Cr England

1.7 (42 reviews)
    • www.crengland.com

"I didnt speak with anyone. didnt even got the phone to ring but I am a Jamaican who admired the company and was wondering if I could get Sponsored to come to America to drive for the company an make a better life for my family cur..."

Read All 265 reviews Customer Service

Innovel Solutions

2.6 (263 reviews)
    • innovelsolutions.com

"Emails and texts were great and showed delivery time of 3:30 to 5:30 and never arrived.
    After calling approx 6 times and on hold for an hour we were told they tried to deliver and called.
    Next day and several more times on hold for..."

Read All 385 reviews Customer Service

Amazon Logistics

1.9 (219 reviews)
    • logistics.amazon.com

"Want to get Amazon delivery franchise. I want IHS, but I don't run any type of Shop. Please guide regarding this."

Read All 566 reviews Customer Service