Browse Service Centers and Repairs Companies in Seattle, Washington

Service Centers and Repairs

Les Schwab Tire Centers

1.9 (198 reviews)
    • www.lesschwab.com

"I went to Les Schawb to get a free repair of my tire, which had a screw in it. They told me that they couldnt repair it and that the tire needed to be replaced. The screw was a small one, and not on a side, but directly in the..."

Read All 725 reviews Customer Service

Safelite Autoglass

1.7 (394 reviews)
    • www.safelite.com

"I need my replacement part. This was 6 months ago with no contact. A piece was broken on insulation and a replacement part was suppose to be ordered. And no contact number. Bad"

Read All 1041 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

MAACO

1.7 (278 reviews)
    • www.maaco.com

"I had several car parts painted in February at a shop in Westland MI, had to have the hood redone and it still isn't the best, but I can live with it. I moved to Kansas City and noticed the paint is peeling off of the rear bumper..."

Read All 834 reviews Customer Service

Midas

1.6 (468 reviews)
    • www.midas.com

"I took my vehicle in for an oil change now it is smoking and leaking oil and leaking antifreeze....."

Read All 882 reviews Customer Service

Meineke

1.5 (273 reviews)
    • www.meineke.com

"All they did was change the oil. They did not rotate the tires as they claimed on the invoice. They also did not check the tire pressure.
    I was watching from the lobby and did not see them doing anything thatD involved the tires."

Read All 676 reviews Customer Service

Aamco

1.5 (314 reviews)
    • www.aamco.com

"I recently had my transmission rebuilt by Aamco. I have had my truck back for 2 weeks and now I can't drive my truck to even go the McDonald's drive thru. Otherwise truck will die. It will not idle for longer than 5 minutes...."

Read All 787 reviews Customer Service

Discount Tire

2.1 (352 reviews)
    • www.discounttire.com

"Still no help! Thanks someone used the credit on my card and I have not been reimbursed for it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Read All 722 reviews Customer Service

Trade Winds Auto Service

• www.tradewindsauto.com

"Thief, scam, rip off, *** artist, liar, cheat. Do not take your car to trade winds in sun valley california. You will be sorry. My mother in law took her car here for about five years and didn't know she was getting ripped..."

Read All 2 reviews Customer Service

Pep Boys

1.8 (441 reviews)
    • www.pepboys.com

"Called the and spoke with the manager Daryl. I asked for a tire balance and rotation. He was very nice and said "come on in, I can do it right now". I was there in less than 10 minutes. He and his saleman were in chairs talking to..."

Read All 1446 reviews Customer Service

Jiffy Lube

1.5 (142 reviews)
    • www.jiffylube.com

"They wont die poached I u sweat and time
    But no more basted And no other menus with side items 37 years been coming to Waffle House"

Read All 357 reviews Customer Service