Browse Pools, Spas and Plumbing Supplies Companies in Seattle, Washington

Washington, Seattle
Pools, Spas and Plumbing Supplies

Apollo Spas

• www.apollospas.com

"bad bearings after 13 years. its been a great hot tub "

Read All 14 reviews Customer Service

American Standard

1.6 (58 reviews)
    • www.americanstandard-us.com

"Called because of a problem with parts ordered. It took 2 months to get the part delivered, and not what was expected. Biggest complaint was with customer service rep named Chris. She had no customer service qualities, patience..."

Read All 110 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

ThermoSpas Hot Tubs

2.1 (52 reviews)
    • www.thermospas.com

"I am going to withhold ny critiques for now, although I will say that the number of poor reviews are alarming! I see most are about delivery delays. The Thermospa is made in Canada & in case no one is aware, Canada remains in..."

Read All 252 reviews Customer Service

Spa Depot

2.1 (17 reviews)
    • www.spadepot.com

"I've purchase 2 spa covers from the spa depot over the last 6 years. Both covers lasted about 3 years even though the warranty on most recent cover had a 4-year warranty. I contacted the Spa Depot about claiming the spa cover..."

Read All 58 reviews Customer Service

Polygroup

1.4 (209 reviews)
    • www.polygroup.com

"Will never ever buy another pool from you. Just bought a pool from you and it ripped along the seam. Can't believe the poor service."

Read All 318 reviews Customer Service

Northwest Shower Door

4.1 (1 review)
    • www.nwshowerdoor.com

"I've used NW Shower door on many occasions on several projects over many years. Like any construction related business, they have an occasional gaff. It's a complicated industry. But they always come through. Most recently, I..."

Read All 3 reviews Customer Service

Master Spas

4.1 (148 reviews)
    • www.masterspas.com

"Hi Wendy. We're very sorry to hear that you had a poor experience with your dealer. Unfortunately as they are an independent retail store and a separate company from Master Spas LLC there's not much we can do outside of..."

Read All 209 reviews Customer Service

Kohler

2.2 (64 reviews)
    • www.kohler.com

"Im past all that doesnt make any difference Ive already bought another sink and it wasnt a Kohler nor will it be in the future. Have a good day."

Read All 136 reviews Customer Service

Efaucets

2.1 (40 reviews)
    • www.efaucets.com

"Hello. Efaucets owes me several hundred dollars on a large return earlier this year. The last time I spoke with somebody, they said the check was in the mail. Our mail has been slowly forwarded to where we're staying in South Caro..."

Read All 103 reviews Customer Service

Coast Spas

2.3 (45 reviews)
    • www.coastspas.com

"Early October we noticed the temp falling and the spa would not heat. Service guy came out to tell us the mother board is bad. Still under warranty. Its now December and no word from anyone. I called the dealer as well as Coast..."

Read All 99 reviews Customer Service