Browse Pet Medicine and Veterinary Clinics Companies in Seattle, Washington

Pet Medicine and Veterinary Clinics

Banfield Pet Hospital

1.8 (416 reviews)
    • www.banfield.com

"Never been examined before except when she had a dental. Your policy made it very hard to schedule an exam. I also need to talk to the vet during the exam. I am a vet tech and know what questions to ask"

Read All 1758 reviews Customer Service

Trupanion Pet Insurance

1.3 (31 reviews)
    • trupanion.com

"Vet recommended this to me. They charged too much and didn't do anything they promised!! Very mad! Never advised of the two week period which was supposed to be waived with the vet recommendation. Told would cover abdominal..."

Read All 54 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

VCA Animal Hospital

1.9 (167 reviews)
    • vcahospitals.com

"Poor care of my Fur Babies surgery. I wrote a review yesterday and it will not let me in. Please help."

Read All 461 reviews Customer Service

Petcarerx

1.5 (45 reviews)
    • www.petcarerx.com

"I had been buying items for my pets from PetCareRx for several months, using PayPal to pay, with no issues. I placed this last order in the amount of $55.64 on Jan 30, 2021. On Feb 1,2021, I received an email from them stating tha..."

Read All 161 reviews Customer Service

Frontline Plus

1.6 (53 reviews)
    • frontline.com

"Paid $76.00 for 8 dose box of frontline plus for dogs 45-88lbs. My dog weighs 75lb. Put on as directed to on back of neck on skin. Waited 3 weeks and put on another dose because still had fleas. Used 2nd dose on him, but still..."

Read All 182 reviews Customer Service

Renton West Veterinary Hospital

• Pet Medicine and Veterinary Clinics

"I have a small business and needed a credit card machine. I was referred to Ladco leasing to get the POS machine through them.

Ladco leasing will bind you to an overpriced lease of a machine that you can get through your merchant..."

Read All 1 review Customer Service

Mountain View Veterinary Hospital

• www.mtviewvet.com

"I am a 24 year old army wife. My husband is away at work quite frequently and I moved across the country to Washington state and all that I had was my husband and my two dogs puppy and happy. They are my kids, my company, my..."

Read All 2 reviews Customer Service

EntirelyPets

1.6 (79 reviews)
    • www.entirelypets.com

"I purchased 4 Habitrail products on 4/29 at Entirelypets.com.I chose ground shipping which was supposed to be between 4-8 days. When I checked my order status it said pending with no tracking number. On May 13 I reached out to..."

Read All 132 reviews Customer Service

Bluepearl Veterinary Partners

1.5 (108 reviews)
    • bluepearlvet.com

"I took my dog to BluePearl since she had ingested something after seeing 2 other vets. I was told, at the time, she needed immediate surgery and only BluePearl was able to do such surgery. It cost me more money than anyone could..."

Read All 178 reviews Customer Service

Animal Emergency Center

1.0 (2 reviews)
    • www.theanimalemergencycenter.com

"Just witnessed on Alaska Frontier a live Turkey speeding down a hill on a zipline and then a man with a baseball bat swinging hard - turkey guts all over the place. Now in my head forever, I will tell many people who will be shock..."

Read All 9 reviews Customer Service