Browse Media Companies in Seattle, Washington

Yahoo

1.6 (1,095 reviews)
    • www.yahoo.com

"Good morning
    dumbi20028@***.com is my account attached to my Facebook. And the recovery account for this account: dumbi20028@***.com is on a domain that does not valid anymore, www. jumpy.it
    I have forgotten my Facebook account and..."

Read All 2881 reviews Customer Service

Snapchat

1.9 (413 reviews)
    • www.snapchat.com

"I still have not received an email from Snapchat at all and my Snapchat is still having the same issue If I dont get this issue resolved Im never using Snapchat platform ever again"

Read All 1567 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Hallmark Channel

2.2 (872 reviews)
    • www.hallmarkchannel.com

"Since Hallmark started pandering to LGBTQ community, the loyal viewers are leaving So, Hallmark, you mean that showing same sex movies didn't entice the LGBTQ community to watch Hallmark? Why fix something that wasn't broken?The..."

Read All 2469 reviews Customer Service

Amazon Prime Video

2.3 (439 reviews)
    • www.primevideo.com

"Bad products
    I purchase a lot of products from you. I removed the product you sent abs it worked perfectly. As a prime number I dont expect this. I will be returning all this this. Call me please. 954-999-****"

Read All 1065 reviews Customer Service

Youtube

2.1 (905 reviews)
    • www.youtube.com

"I was signed up for a free trial and could not find out how to cancel the free trial before being charged $82.20. I'm recently retired and was not planning on joining YouTube, but could not find out how to cancel. I called..."

Read All 2496 reviews Customer Service

Qwest

2.0 (4 reviews)
    • www.qwest.com

"needing to take line out of a tree and ppl is butting in a pole . Then replace on a pole. Everyone has been very helpful Happy"

Read All 94 reviews Customer Service

HLN

2.1 (203 reviews)
    • www.hlntv.com

"Why don't you call it what it is:
    Long-standing domestic violence from the father, a typical tyrant, who terrorized his whole family for decades! And neighbors witnessing the same. And the killer, a terrorized, brainwashed child, n..."

Read All 702 reviews Customer Service

Twitter

1.9 (305 reviews)
    • twitter.com

"My Twitter account is very important to me. Being locked out of Twitter has been very frustrating. I work with people, it is important that I stay connected all the time. This has been a frustrating time."

Read All 751 reviews Customer Service

Nbc Sports

1.5 (349 reviews)
    • www.nbcsports.com

"I wanted to watch the "speed rounds" and tried this and never got what I paid for. Support kept leading me on saying someone would get back to me. I replied about 10 times and received some of the worst customer service I've ever..."

Read All 1030 reviews Customer Service

JustAnswer

2.0 (327 reviews)
    • www.justanswer.com

"They advertise $1 and charge you $37 without any notice - or it's buried somewhere. Total scam. And then they won't give you your money back. Stay away from this site -DO NOT USE!!!!!"

Read All 626 reviews Customer Service