Browse Job Search and Employment Companies in Seattle, Washington

Job Search and Employment

Indeed

2.3 (196 reviews)
    • www.indeed.com

"Needed access to my resume. I have a different email address and was unable to access it. I have been given a chance to login now"

Read All 470 reviews Customer Service

Global Career Management

• www.globalcareermgmt.com

"First of all, I don't want to badmouth a previous employer but I would like to save others from a nightmare.
    1) Its run from a room with zero reliability of systems.
    2) Its run by incompetent management who doesn't know running a co..."

Read All 10 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Express Employment Professionals

1.7 (119 reviews)
    • www.expresspros.com

"I need to talk to someone they are taking to much money out my check for child support and have done it two weeks in a row"

Read All 258 reviews Customer Service

CreativeJobsCentral

1.0 (1 review)
    • www.creativejobscentral.com

"I signed up for a 3 month membership and they asked me for more money before I could upload a CV and it won't let you until you buy an add on of at least 1. What a scam. I tried to see how to cancel my membership straight after I..."

Read All 16 reviews Customer Service

CareerExcuse

3.0 (45 reviews)
    • www.careerexcuse.com

"I was a Career Excuse client for 3 years. I have been self employed, but wanted a job reference setup so if I ever got a chance at at job with benefits I could take it. I got a job interview, so I paid $200 for an upgrade. Then..."

Read All 63 reviews Customer Service

Adecco

1.6 (190 reviews)
    • www.adeccousa.com

"I was hired for a different job last week and was totaled someone would call me in 24-48 hours it has been way past that and no one reached out I turned calling multiple people tried going to the help center and the chat box on..."

Read All 356 reviews Customer Service