Browse Job Search and Employment Companies in Seattle, Washington

Job Search and Employment

Aerotek

1.5 (182 reviews)
    • www.aerotek.com

"After taking a mobility test, I was told I passed. I was sent to an Urgent Care for blood test. With Covid I would have never spent 45 minutes in a waiting room with sick people if I was not being paid. They texted and called to..."

Read All 515 reviews Customer Service

Northwest Employment

• www.nwemp.com

"I too am a bit pissed off with this company! I shelled out 195.00 just so I could go and find jobs that I never could get. Oh but that's not the best part people. I live in Tacoma and the Northwest office is in Lakewood, so on..."

Read All 26 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Manpower

1.6 (101 reviews)
    • www.manpower.com

"Worked 5 hours at 15 per hour on 05/03/2021 still haven't been paid
    Should have been paid on 05/09/2021"

Read All 199 reviews Customer Service

Labor Ready

1.9 (96 reviews)
    • www.laborready.com

"They setup me and my friend for a 3 day job and the same day they called us and told us the job was cancelled for 1 day and to go in the next day. We go the next day and the client told us the job was completely cancelled. We..."

Read All 315 reviews Customer Service

TrueBlue

1.6 (10 reviews)
    • www.trueblue.com

"Confirmation number MPDWTH
    AS ABOVE I HAVE BEEN UNSUCCESSFUL TRYING TO ADD PET TO MY FLIGHT B/C THESE 2 flights are linked I have waited on the phone for over an hour and even went to the JetBlue counter at SAV. No luck I need help"

Read All 16 reviews Customer Service

Randstad Usa

1.7 (306 reviews)
    • www.randstadusa.com

"I havent received my paycheck yet and wanted to know what was going on and why it hasnt been deposited in my account yet"

Read All 587 reviews Customer Service

LiveCareer

2.4 (180 reviews)
    • www.livecareer.com

"I signed up for an initial trial of $1.95. Now, $166.00 later, I have never received anything from them. It is a scam and there was no help at all for either a resume or a cover letter. Ridiculous. The customer service rep tried..."

Read All 404 reviews Customer Service

Kforce

1.2 (41 reviews)
    • www.kforce.com

"Recieved a call today stating I was terminated but they will not provide me any info as to why. I was never briefed of any situation nor had I ever been non compliant on my
    Job assignment. Was told my supervisor sent a letter of te..."

Read All 89 reviews Customer Service

Kelly Services

1.2 (63 reviews)
    • www.kellyservices.com

"Won't follow up when hours on your pay aren't right all they care about is themselves they are un professional"

Read All 112 reviews Customer Service

Indeed

2.2 (142 reviews)
    • www.indeed.com

"I got a text from someone whom said the got my # from ur site because I responded to a job for an personal assistant position didn't ask for money but needed me to download usaa on my laptop"

Read All 359 reviews Customer Service