Browse Jewelry and Accessories Companies in Seattle, Washington

Jewelry and Accessories

Sunglass Hut

1.4 (105 reviews)
    • www.sunglasshut.com

"Your sale policy makes no sense buy two pairs of glasses get 70.00 off the second pair but really its the cheeper pair makes no sense if I buy two pairs T a cost of 800.00 makes difference as to witch pair is reduced end price is..."

Read All 145 reviews Customer Service

Roseinside

1.5 (56 reviews)
    • roseinside.com

"My item was supposed to arrive on May 5th and still have not got it. It was my Mother's Day gift. So I don't want it anymore. I need my money back!"

Read All 126 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Ray Ban

1.9 (163 reviews)
    • www.ray-ban.com

"HORRIBLE customer service! $1k for prescription glasses you would think they would at least answer the damn phone. No one answers, no available chat, absolutely horrible service. Should have gone elsewhere I am so damn..."

Read All 309 reviews Customer Service

Perfect Watches

2.1 (80 reviews)
    • www.perfectwatches.info

"SAME AS THE OTHERS, I SUBMITTED AN ORDER, THE CUSTOMER SERVICE WAS ANSWERING QUESTIONS QUICKLY-BIANCA OR AMY-
    WANTED MT TO USE WESTERN UNION AND SEND MONEY TO SOUTH AFRICA TO OYAMA NAMHLA
    MU DUMB *** SELF FELL FOR IT! ONLY REASON WH..."

Read All 133 reviews Customer Service

Pandora Jewelry

1.9 (526 reviews)
    • us.pandora.net

"My daughter purchased a ring on 7/5/21 and two stones fell out and she took it back to the store, 7/24/21 to be told they would not replace the stones or the ring and said her purchase was out of warranty. They would not assist..."

Read All 875 reviews Customer Service

Origami Owl

2.1 (133 reviews)
    • www.origamiowl.com

"These transactions took place June 29, 2021.Need to do better when it comes to debit and Credit card use. Especially when the card belongs to someone else. The bank will be contacting you about these transactions."

Read All 454 reviews Customer Service

MyNameNecklace

1.7 (416 reviews)
    • www.mynamenecklace.com

"hi. hi my name is Marissa. and I'm reaching out because I have not received my necklace. I paid for expedited shipping and I should have received it by now. unfortunately I cannot find. my order number. so can someone please look..."

Read All 760 reviews Customer Service

Kylas Keepsakes

• www.kylaskeepsakes.com

"Do not do business with her, she will take your merchandise and say she will consign it and never call you back, she will post on Facebook but never give you money or call you @@@scammer@@@"

Read 1 review Customer Service

Jared

1.7 (217 reviews)
    • www.jared.com

"I have never been more DISSATISFIED with my purchases than I am with Jared!! What a frustrating experience!! I have spent over 12,000 dollars there over 5 years and STILL have yet to see my LEVIAN CERTIFICATES!! I have expressed..."

Read All 405 reviews Customer Service

Invicta

2.0 (54 reviews)
    • www.invictawatch.com

"Disappointed with this watch band. Dressing for the day I picked up my watch model 19662 and the band literally fell apart. Unfortunately nothing is available at my local jewelers. And your service website shows $60 for the band a..."

Read All 112 reviews Customer Service