Browse Jewelry and Accessories Companies in Seattle, Washington

Jewelry and Accessories

Kay Jewelers

1.7 (374 reviews)
    • www.kay.com

"I bought a beautiful Le Vian Chocolate Diamond engagement ring from a friend whose engagement did not work out. The retail price of this ring was over $3K. I brought it in to the Kay Jewelers location at 644 Friendly Center Rd, Un..."

Read All 1057 reviews Customer Service

The Bradford Exchange

2.1 (757 reviews)
    • www.bradfordexchange.com

"I am not unhappy with the product I received. I am dismayed because my credit card was being charged a $14.95 monthly fee. When I called to inquire, I was told this was a monthly membership fee and that when I first ordered, I..."

Read All 1613 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Jomashop

1.9 (354 reviews)
    • www.jomashop.com

"Ordered a perfume and was constantly promised my perfume over a period of six months finally requested a refund today is the fifth day and still no refund"

Read All 489 reviews Customer Service

Zales

1.6 (194 reviews)
    • www.zales.com

"Placed Order going on 2 weeks ago, on the 5th. First website stated order was to be shipped on 15th. Then get message the shipping is delayed 3 days....now it's AVOIDbeen 5 days past that and still NOT SHIPPED!!! I have called..."

Read All 512 reviews Customer Service

World Of Watches

2.2 (103 reviews)
    • www.worldofwatches.com

"This company is the WORST of the worst. Apparently, there is no such place as, "World of Watches," but instead, all money goes to Marvin Sternberg! I had ordered a pen from them and they sent me the WRONG one. There is no phone..."

Read All 237 reviews Customer Service

Replicahause

3.2 (103 reviews)
    • www.replicahause.com

"Ordered the watch on June, 20. Never received a watch"

Read All 171 reviews Customer Service

Florence Scovel

1.6 (220 reviews)
    • www.florencescoveljewelry.com

"I kept emailing the company only for them to tell me that it was always in transit. I tried calling them but the number was no good."

Read All 407 reviews Customer Service

Zhedora

1.4 (6 reviews)
    • Jewelry and Accessories

"I purchased a custom setting and had my existing center stone added in by Zhedora. The Shop owner had poor communication throughout the process. I had to message multiple times to make sure my stone was received because she said I..."

Read All 8 reviews Customer Service

Uphill Design

1.0 (1 review)
    • www.uphilldesigns.com

"The utterly baffling, completely untrue reply, regarding an item intended as a 'Professional Collaboration" for a Charity Auction, from Dan Sedlacek, owner/proprietor of Uphill Designs Company: "Hey will, I don't know who you are...."

Read 1 review Customer Service

Superjeweler

2.5 (109 reviews)
    • www.superjeweler.com

"Jewelry I have bought has tarnished and turn my skin different colors this is the second time. Customer service was great and gave me another item but now that item has turned black and so is has another item, Even though it was..."

Read All 175 reviews Customer Service