Browse Jewelry and Accessories Companies in Seattle, Washington

Jewelry and Accessories

Kay Jewelers

1.7 (367 reviews)
    • www.kay.com

"I went to pick up an online order from the store. When I walked in NO ONE acknowledged me. I walked straight to the register thinking someone would come over, but they didn't. One female was helping someone along with a guy..."

Read All 1047 reviews Customer Service

Jomashop

1.9 (350 reviews)
    • www.jomashop.com

"Hello, I ordered a Kate Spade Spencer Dome Cross Body Bag on April 28th and it was supposed to be delivered on May 5th but my bag hasnt been delivered. The tracking number is #M2DR0735. Please help me shipping my product! Thanks"

Read All 485 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Zales

1.6 (186 reviews)
    • www.zales.com

"Purchased anklet that was shipped May 10th and received May 12th. Today June 13th it broke I would like a full refund and it seems impossible. This is totally unacceptable in my opinion. Order # 100001****4192"

Read All 502 reviews Customer Service

World Of Watches

2.2 (103 reviews)
    • www.worldofwatches.com

"This company is the WORST of the worst. Apparently, there is no such place as, "World of Watches," but instead, all money goes to Marvin Sternberg! I had ordered a pen from them and they sent me the WRONG one. There is no phone..."

Read All 237 reviews Customer Service

The Bradford Exchange

2.1 (728 reviews)
    • www.bradfordexchange.com

"I keep getting mail from you saying I havent an account that needs paid. Ive never been on your site, let alone have ever ordered anything. Or setup an account. Please stop spamming my mailbox."

Read All 1558 reviews Customer Service

Replicahause

3.2 (103 reviews)
    • www.replicahause.com

"Ordered the watch on June, 20. Never received a watch"

Read All 171 reviews Customer Service

Florence Scovel

1.6 (220 reviews)
    • www.florencescoveljewelry.com

"I kept emailing the company only for them to tell me that it was always in transit. I tried calling them but the number was no good."

Read All 407 reviews Customer Service

Zhedora

1.4 (6 reviews)
    • Jewelry and Accessories

"I purchased a custom setting and had my existing center stone added in by Zhedora. The Shop owner had poor communication throughout the process. I had to message multiple times to make sure my stone was received because she said I..."

Read All 8 reviews Customer Service

Uphill Design

1.0 (1 review)
    • www.uphilldesigns.com

"The utterly baffling, completely untrue reply, regarding an item intended as a 'Professional Collaboration" for a Charity Auction, from Dan Sedlacek, owner/proprietor of Uphill Designs Company: "Hey will, I don't know who you are...."

Read All 1 review Customer Service

Superjeweler

2.5 (109 reviews)
    • www.superjeweler.com

"Jewelry I have bought has tarnished and turn my skin different colors this is the second time. Customer service was great and gave me another item but now that item has turned black and so is has another item, Even though it was..."

Read All 175 reviews Customer Service