Browse Health and Beauty Companies in Seattle, Washington

Health and Beauty

Apria

1.4 (526 reviews)
    • www.apria.com

"Why give a delivery time window when the time frame is never met. Expected a bed delivery by 2pm, it was delivered at 8:45pm and only after numerous calls asking for update. Today is day 3 of trying to get said broken bed..."

Read All 1181 reviews Customer Service

Peak Life

2.4 (108 reviews)
    • www.peaklife.com

"Ordered product TWICE hoping to receive it. Never got it. Almost 90 bucks gone. Representatives don't seem to know anything. Lesson learned. Shady company, look else where for your digestive issues."

Read All 476 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Melaleuca

2.9 (303 reviews)
    • www.melaleuca.com

"We ordered the Tough N' Tender... on the fourth refill I noticed these strange floating pieces in the liquid. It was getting worse, so I made a fresh bottle, and it happened again. I reported it to Melaleuca, and crickets... not..."

Read All 769 reviews Customer Service

Realself

1.4 (32 reviews)
    • www.realself.com

"They are a dishonest organization whose sales person did not follow through with what was promised but still charged nearly $400 / month with no ability to cancel before 3 months."

Read All 47 reviews Customer Service

Purity Products

2.5 (83 reviews)
    • www.purityproducts.com

"I have canceled my subscription twice but got a package in the mail yesterday. Im returning unopened and I better not be charged. I canceled it after my Mom transitioned. Do not send anymore products. Thanks"

Read All 270 reviews Customer Service

Dr Leonards

2.0 (80 reviews)
    • www.drleonards.com

"I want to know who and what is is ording off of my checking account I don't even know who you are what was I supposed to have ordered"

Read All 174 reviews Customer Service

AdvoCare

2.7 (129 reviews)
    • www.advocare.com

"Dry heaves after ingesting Spark"

Read All 351 reviews Customer Service

Acai Berry

• www.acaiberryjuice.org

"i ordered the trial product for 3.99 gave them credit card they took 43.00 off my card right away tried to cancel but could not the day after i got the pills they took 199.00 or tried to out of my account i sent the pills back..."

Read All 201 reviews Customer Service

The Health Sciences Institute

1.6 (94 reviews)
    • hsionline.com

"My credit card was charged by you but I didn't buy anything. Fix it now or I will have you charged with fraud."

Read All 222 reviews Customer Service

HYDRA PHARMACEUTICALS

• Health and Beauty

"I ordered the free sample online that says they will only charge 3.95 for shipping. First, I noticed another charge on my account that I was suspicious about. I called the number and found out that I was signed up to some monthly..."

Read All 1 review Customer Service