Browse Games and Movies Companies in Seattle, Washington

Games and Movies

Roblox

3.1 (4136 reviews)
    • www.roblox.com

"They dont answer and I really need help bc I cant get in my account can some one plz help me I cant lose my friends on there"

Read All 9726 reviews Customer Service

Rockstar Games

2.9 (1840 reviews)
    • www.rockstargames.com

"Why are your guys services are unavailable for me and I cant get in a lobby now and I getting mad and It retry or continue guys and what do I do."

Read All 4381 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Big Fish Games

2.1 (179 reviews)
    • www.bigfishgames.com

"They are rude scam artist and every thing eles they lie about your winnings and while playing the gd game your winnings will just up and disappear"

Read All 334 reviews Customer Service

Playtika

1.9 (1069 reviews)
    • www.playtika.com

"I have just completed all three of my Daily Dash tasks and I did not receive my rewards for any of them. Please give me my coins and other rewards for completing my tasks. I should have known something was wrong when I didn't..."

Read All 2215 reviews Customer Service

Supercell

2.7 (525 reviews)
    • supercell.com

"My account has been lost by myself and my that been leader in level 9 clan.so I want to get my clan so plzzz help me"

Read All 1182 reviews Customer Service

Redbox

2.1 (502 reviews)
    • www.redbox.com

"This is not the first time that yall had double charge me for movies Ill rent a Lot of movies from your so I would like to have this fixed"

Read All 923 reviews Customer Service

EA Sports

1.8 (564 reviews)
    • www.ea.com

"This is a joke I've been banned for no reason on my account and I demand an explanation on why I have been banned"

Read All 1218 reviews Customer Service

Disney Movie Club

2.1 (401 reviews)
    • disney.videos.go.com

"This is impossible to get out of without getting ripped off. Customer Service will not budge with refunds. It matter not what is going on, cancer, covid, deaths, nothing.....if you have a title over 60 days, that too bad"

Read All 923 reviews Customer Service

Steam

2.0 (728 reviews)
    • store.steampowered.com

"When the numbers on the cards were entered it stated the the numbers had already been used. I scratched off the back of the cards myself. When entered by my friend stated numbers used already. If you could replace the two cards..."

Read All 1860 reviews Customer Service

Gamefly

2.2 (30 reviews)
    • www.gamefly.com

"Excellent delivery of lots of games on lots of platforms.No problems with disc,no problems,period!Try it"

Read All 81 reviews Customer Service