Browse Banks Companies in Seattle, Washington

Banks

Wells Fargo

1.5 (500 reviews)
    • www.wellsfargo.com

"Scram got my information I PayPal money from my account to scram $700 so I email PayPal to refund my money back the scram call me today if I dont call PayPal the will do bank transfer because scram got my information my ID and my..."

Read All 1691 reviews Customer Service

Chase Bank

1.5 (659 reviews)
    • www.chase.com

"My Chase bank was block with $80000 but I got someone that help me out with it you can contact this number 720928****"

Read All 1850 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Bank Of America

1.5 (560 reviews)
    • www.bankofamerica.com

"Debit card in Spanish at ATM in Ocala Florida 17th Street bank the Automated system is no help can you just change all of my information to English especially at the ATM I do not speak Spanish"

Read All 1652 reviews Customer Service

GoBank

1.5 (1548 reviews)
    • gobank.com

"When trying to register the card it will take the information but the card has $350 on it just trying to get the card activated"

Read All 2931 reviews Customer Service

Ge Money Bank

1.3 (17 reviews)
    • Banks

"applied for a loan may 2019 didnt like the run around i was getting i asked for the $550 back that i gave them and said it would take 45 days for my refund i called after the 45 days and the number i called was diconected the..."

Read All 486 reviews Customer Service

Capital One

1.6 (637 reviews)
    • www.capitalone.com

"I was informed I would not be able to login, and wouldn't receive my CapitalOne Walmart card because I needed to verify my identity, and address. I have downloaded the requested documents a few times. However, I have had the..."

Read All 1711 reviews Customer Service

PNC Bank

1.4 (305 reviews)
    • www.pnc.com

"When I went to PNC in Carbondale today i wanted to get something notarized. The girl that was in the lobby stated I needed a appointment. I asked just to get something notarized?Then she asked for the paper I wanted notarized and..."

Read All 680 reviews Customer Service

Metabank

1.4 (482 reviews)
    • www.metabank.com

"I have a net spend card and I had did a dispute against my phone company spectrum now I'm having trouble with both of them trying to get the money cause they cut my phone every morning cause the amount is 383.79 is what net spend..."

Read All 1100 reviews Customer Service

HSBC UK

1.1 (9 reviews)
    • www.hsbc.co.uk

"Worst customer service ever. 50 minutes trying to call the fraud team and still no response. Called customer services, I was told it would take 10 minutes to get through to the fraud team, 26 minutes later, no response. Called..."

Read All 174 reviews Customer Service

Hsbc Bank Usa

1.3 (51 reviews)
    • www.us.hsbc.com

"I've left a message here, I've emailed, I've called and mixed in a formal complaint, but have not received any help thus far.
    I received one emailed (that was opened 9 times before someone responded) saying they "couldn't find my a..."

Read All 266 reviews Customer Service