Browse Companies in Fife, Washington

Washington, Fife

Camping World

1.8 (2089 reviews)
    • www.campingworld.com

"They still have given me anything on paper or returned my call about me returning the camper on Wednesday June 9th 2021 or my 4,000.00 deposit."

Read All 3572 reviews Customer Service

Poulsbo RV

1.6 (37 reviews)
    • www.poulsborv.com

"We paid 70 grand they said it went through their shop first trip the water would not go down the sink plunged it rotted food came up stunk so bad it would not drain removed the gray water valve which is not recommended found tank..."

Read All 93 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Apria

1.4 (526 reviews)
    • Health and Beauty
    • www.apria.com

"Why give a delivery time window when the time frame is never met. Expected a bed delivery by 2pm, it was delivered at 8:45pm and only after numerous calls asking for update. Today is day 3 of trying to get said broken bed..."

Read All 1181 reviews Customer Service

Pizza Hut

2.0 (3463 reviews)
    • Fast Food
    • www.pizzahut.com

"It keeps asking my for an update, but it errors on me. Calling store or corporate, no one answered. I will order from your competitors"

Read All 6422 reviews Customer Service

Paul Everts Rv

1.8 (27 reviews)
    • www.rvcountry.com

"Disappointed in this place. We bought a new Jayco travel trailer, considering filing a lemon law so I can get rid of this piece of junk! Between Jayco and Rv dealerships (camping world) and Rv Country getting warranty repairs done..."

Read All 47 reviews Customer Service

Fife RV Center

1.5 (3 reviews)
    • www.fifervcenter.com

"First, we love our 2018 Bay Star 3401 and have driven across the US. While in Washington state contacted Fife rv, Newmar authorized repair, regarding leaking kitchen faucet. They requested photos and detailed explanation,which we..."

Read All 9 reviews Customer Service

Xpo Logistics

1.1 (270 reviews)
    • Transportation and Logistics
    • www.xpo.com

"delivery was scheduled 2 times canceled
    truck broke down
    driver injured back
    twice i do not buy at lowes anymore"

Read All 385 reviews Customer Service

X Treme Scooters

2.0 (3 reviews)
    • Bicycles and Skateboards
    • www.x-tremescooters.com

"Tuesday June 26th I bought an ebike from urbanscooters.com and recieved it about a week or two later. After opening and assembling the bike I tried to take it out for a test ride but the pedals sat down so theyre both facing down..."

Read All 5 reviews Customer Service

Rite Aid

2.3 (302 reviews)
    • Pharmacy
    • www.riteaid.com

"Every time my husband & I go into this Rite Aid the employees at the check out register are just so miserable!! I don't know the 1 gentleman's name, but he is arrogant, miserable and makes you feel so uncomfortable. There is..."

Read All 814 reviews Customer Service

Milgard

3.0 (25 reviews)
    • Windows and Doors
    • www.milgard.com

"NinjaI have not received the replacement part ,
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------..."

Read All 36 reviews Customer Service