Browse Service Centers and Repairs Companies in Bellevue, Washington

Service Centers and Repairs

Pep Boys

1.8 (441 reviews)
    • www.pepboys.com

"Called the and spoke with the manager Daryl. I asked for a tire balance and rotation. He was very nice and said "come on in, I can do it right now". I was there in less than 10 minutes. He and his saleman were in chairs talking to..."

Read All 1446 reviews Customer Service

Firestone Complete Auto Care

1.7 (401 reviews)
    • www.firestonecompleteautocare.com

"Car broke down- had alternator replaced- had car towed to different garage- said it is an alternator problem. Called Firestone to check warranty info - calling over an hour- no one answers the phone!"

Read All 830 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Les Schwab Tire Centers

1.9 (198 reviews)
    • www.lesschwab.com

"I went to Les Schawb to get a free repair of my tire, which had a screw in it. They told me that they couldnt repair it and that the tire needed to be replaced. The screw was a small one, and not on a side, but directly in the..."

Read All 725 reviews Customer Service

Tire Kingdom

1.7 (181 reviews)
    • www.tirekingdom.com

"I went to the tire kingdom store on 16th. street inst.petersburg to have them check my brakes.they ended up replacing both front and back brakest in spite of the fact that they advertised 134.99 per hour they ended up charging me..."

Read All 540 reviews Customer Service

MAACO

1.7 (278 reviews)
    • www.maaco.com

"I had several car parts painted in February at a shop in Westland MI, had to have the hood redone and it still isn't the best, but I can live with it. I moved to Kansas City and noticed the paint is peeling off of the rear bumper..."

Read All 834 reviews Customer Service

Brakes Plus

2.0 (47 reviews)
    • www.brakesplus.com

"Cheyenne location. i took my truck in for an oil change. they called me at 4pm to say the truck was almost ready and that there was wear on the brakes, duh... i asked when it would be ready and they said by 6pm. i got there..."

Read All 150 reviews Customer Service

Aamco

1.5 (314 reviews)
    • www.aamco.com

"I recently had my transmission rebuilt by Aamco. I have had my truck back for 2 weeks and now I can't drive my truck to even go the McDonald's drive thru. Otherwise truck will die. It will not idle for longer than 5 minutes...."

Read All 787 reviews Customer Service

Sears Auto Center

1.7 (304 reviews)
    • www.sears.com

"Though warranty supposed to cover 18000 miles they say out of warranty since warranty time frame elapsed . What kind of pad and rotors last only 3k miles. Makes you wonder what was used if any"

Read All 588 reviews Customer Service

Safelite Autoglass

1.7 (394 reviews)
    • www.safelite.com

"I need my replacement part. This was 6 months ago with no contact. A piece was broken on insulation and a replacement part was suppose to be ordered. And no contact number. Bad"

Read All 1041 reviews Customer Service

RNR Tire Express

3.0 (168 reviews)
    • www.rnrtires.com

"The company here in Corpuschristi Texas has been going a lot of management and firing of a lot of staff, the Account manager never tries to call the customer to explain the payment due, it seems they fire a manager every other..."

Read All 236 reviews Customer Service